what pressure washer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what pressure washer?

lots are getting surfs dirty, some are even getting them clean again..
    what makes a good pressure washer? any recommendationsor sources?
    it's in me shed, mate.

what makes a good pressure washer? any recommendationsor sources?

An empty squeezy bottle is as basic a model as you can get. Kitchen draining board or Blue Peter studio are good sources.

Sorry, couldn't resist
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

tried the draining board, just dirty plates and mugs.. as for tv studios the injunction still stands so best not... curse that blabbing cat deely...
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
        tried the draining board, just dirty plates and mugs.. as for tv studios the injunction still stands so best not... curse that blabbing cat deely...

Had a karcher for about 5 years now, cleans the truck, patio, drive etc etc and still going strong. Variable pressure from 0 to 1300 psi, integral shampoo dispenser.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

mines a karcher to , if its dirty its fun to clean

Comment

mine too is a karcher, it has a 'wide' nozzle, and a kind of rotating needle nozzle, careful though as some are strong enough to destroy radiator fins, and can even remove paintwork!!.
            [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

I have a Karscher too - I use it about 3-4 times a week sometimes and its great!
              Has variable pressure, integral soap foamer thing and also a power lance that goes round in circles at high pressure (this will clean mud off your tyres and make them look new!- cleans up white lettering a treat too) but beware also strips stickers off in a jiffy
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

mud slinger

My dads got a karcher and i use his, not because i'm tight just rather leave the mud over his drive than mine

Comment

I picked up a Karcher for about 60-70 quid...about 100 psi so I know its not going to strip the paintwork/stickers but powerful enough to clean the car, the wheels [back to white] and certainly the driveway flags come up a treat.

Has clear pipe with filter for soap mix, usual spray nozzle and the power nozzle....got from halfords
                  Gaz

Comment

Working...
                  X