Surf's in Rotherham?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf's in Rotherham?

Since getting the monster truck, I've noticed a lot of Surf's here in the Rotherham area, there must be about three i see at some point every week, and even more when I drive into Sheffield.

I always got the impression they were reasonably rare, is there anyone from Rotherham, that's willing to own up to living in the town, that post's here?

Hi I live in chapeltown just north of Sheffield and commute through Rotherham 5 days a week on my way to work in Doncaster.
    Mines the blue over silver which had a deep front spoiler untill xmas when I removed it and fitted an almost standard valance and a-bar with spotlights.
    Just in case you have noticed it.
    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Got to put in another post to see if my new user title works.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky33
        Since getting the monster truck, I've noticed a lot of Surf's here in the Rotherham area, there must be about three i see at some point every week, and even more when I drive into Sheffield.

I always got the impression they were reasonably rare, is there anyone from Rotherham, that's willing to own up to living in the town, that post's here?
        i suppose i will have to admit to that 1 m8 i live in rotherham some 1 has to . there is a lot of surfs around this end but not yet seen any 1 that is a member on here......
        CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

whats your surf then is it 1st 2nd or 3rd gen what coulor is it???? i will keep an eye out for you!!!!!!!! so if a blue second gen flash at you it may be me........

Comment

Sorry for the late reply!

Mine is a 2nd gen wine red 2.4. You can't miss it, it has a front body kit on it, tribal toyota Decal on the front, West Coast Choppers decal on the side, and LA Kings Crown decal on the front!

There is a Surf owner that lives accross from Clifton Park Museum, I do the press for Rotherham Council, and with the Museum re-opening soon I'm up there a lot, mine's still nicer though! Don't think he posts on here.

If I see you I'll give you a flash!

Comment

Sorry for the late reply!

Mine is a 2nd gen wine red 2.4. You can't miss it, it has a front body kit on it, tribal toyota Decal on the front, West Coast Choppers decal on the side, and LA Kings Crown decal on the front!

There is a Surf owner that lives accross from Clifton Park Museum, I do the press for Rotherham Council, and with the Museum re-opening soon I'm up there a lot, mine's still nicer though! Don't think he posts on here.

If I see you I'll give you a flash!
              hi, think i may of seen your truck around the stag rounderbout area a few times at the top of valley road, and and also going past rotherham hospice near town. not seen the 1 near the museum yet, how long you been a surf owner?? had mine almost a year and still going strong touch wood......

Comment

I've had it since the begining of December, and honestly wouldn't be without it now!

It probably was me around the Stag, my gf owns Co-owns Purrfect Pets in Broom so I'm around there a lot.

Quite a few garages in the area sell Surf's, I got mine from the one at the bottom of Greasbrough Road, I think he still has a couple of newer ones, but I just couldnt resist the body kit!

Comment

We need to see some pics as we is not near ya!

Post em ear!
                  Lifes for smileing at! when ya Surf's not broke!

Comment

Did I see you this morning (Tuesday), on the roundabout just down from Kimberworth, if not, it was someone else with a shiny blue surf (while mine was filthy and covered in snow)

Comment

Did I see you this morning (Tuesday), on the roundabout just down from Kimberworth, if not, it was someone else with a shiny blue surf (while mine was filthy and covered in snow)
                      If that was about 7-30 it was me (see avatar) same time almost every day give us a flash next time (headlights that is).

Paul

Comment

wernt me i was on route to blackpool working........

Comment

Working...
                        X