aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgh

my !!!!!! gauges have been delivered ..........but to the wrong !!!!!! house i am franticly tyring to sort it out with parcel force but guess what no body to talk to only a pi55ing automated service typical crap service again.... anyway been to the house they were supposed to send dials and ive dropped on hes a star and said if they try to deliver tommorrow before i can contact them hi will send them to my address, just dont know hoiw this has happened they up till yesterday had been displaying the right house number on the order form, now its changed, and is it right i have to pay £20.57 and if so is it some sort of import tax
    if a politition is talking its lying

Originally posted by firefly
    my !!!!!! gauges have been delivered ..........but to the wrong !!!!!! house i am franticly tyring to sort it out with parcel force but guess what no body to talk to only a pi55ing automated service typical crap service again.... anyway been to the house they were supposed to send dials and ive dropped on hes a star and said if they try to deliver tommorrow before i can contact them hi will send them to my address, just dont know hoiw this has happened they up till yesterday had been displaying the right house number on the order form, now its changed, and is it right i have to pay £20.57 and if so is it some sort of import tax
    Sorry to hear of your hassles, and extremely sorry to say that yes we have to pay the £$%£$%£$% £20.57

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

bugger never mind im sure it will be worth it thanks trev for all the hard work you personally put in
      if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Working...
      X