POPS Has been out and about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POPS Has been out and about

Went out today as normal to walk the dogs on the New Forest, and parked in a spot that annoys a certain member of the Forestry Commision (as normal). Looked back to see a red vehicle stop on the far side of the road, a person get out pop something under my windscreen and then leave. Spent the entire walk cursing and wondering what loverly coments had been left this time only to return and find a Hilux Surf calling card from Pops.
    Now two questions,
    How did I fail to recognise a Surf? (eye test soon I think)
    Pops what did you think of the new front spots?
    She's also getting a 2"lift kit fitted on Monday, will post pictures as soon as finished.
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Originally posted by Maverick
    Went out today as normal to walk the dogs on the New Forest, and parked in a spot that annoys a certain member of the Forestry Commision (as normal). Looked back to see a red vehicle stop on the far side of the road, a person get out pop something under my windscreen and then leave. Spent the entire walk cursing and wondering what loverly coments had been left this time only to return and find a Hilux Surf calling card from Pops.
    Now two questions,
    How did I fail to recognise a Surf? (eye test soon I think)
    Pops what did you think of the new front spots?
    She's also getting a 2"lift kit fitted on Monday, will post pictures as soon as finished.
    hey where's your star from the forum then???
    like the spots where you get them? after a couple for my new A-bar terrie got me for xmas.
    your forestry man was just up road towards tesco's as we stopped there to take photo's of the surf as slydog Blinged it for us yesterday.
    look at my pics in the tint thread and in one of the pictures you can see his yellow van in the reflection of one of my surfs door mirrors.
    so he watched us and left you alone today. lol
    HERE HE IS Maverick
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pops; 31 December 2004, 17:08.
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

If you'd left it running he would have recognised it!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

it was running!!!! why?????
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
          it was running!!!! why?????
          It's usually followed around by its own smoke screen.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            It's usually followed around by its own smoke screen.
            not mine mate new injectors fitted last month
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
              not mine mate new injectors fitted last month
              NOT YOURS! duh!!! Mavericks.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                NOT YOURS! duh!!! Mavericks.

DOH!!!!!!

dunno what DUNNO has done to me computer but my forum smilies have gone and the page is blue now with yellow lettering.
                I DUNNO ask a mate to help you and look what happens. (grin smilie would be here) hi Paul happy new year mate (and a wink smilie here)

WHERE'S MY SMILIES????????? has anone seen them???
                Pops

Comment

Hey I didn't think I smoked that bad, and at least when it does it's black unlike other Surfs I've seen after simming!!!

Pops thanks for the reminder, you'll notice I've finally paid back a fraction of what this site is worth, although Koi has run out of stickers, but you can recognised my car by the bent front number plate (thanks to Salisbury plains, always when asked don't you hit that, never reply, "well no I've not hit it yet.")
                  Pops the spots were cheap and nastys from Roughtrax at £25+VAT per pair, so I got two pairs.
                  See you around, I've just woken up after finishing night shifts at six this morning, and it's time to annoy those Forestry Commision blokes again. The good news is we rehomed one dog on Friday so are down to only nine now (six of our own and three rescues awaiting homes).

Duane
                  Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

hehehe - Tony got the wrong truck... it was Big Jonah having the smoking problems when we were out not Maverick..
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Duh! sorry dude.

Comment

I'll let you off just this once.....
                        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Working...
                        X