The Bobs Xmas Greeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bobs Xmas Greeting

All us Bob's on the forum would like to send Seasonal Greetings & Goodwill to all our fellow Surfer ( male & female ) friends who we have exchanged posts with, both on the forum & PM's.

On a personal note i wish the Hampshire / Berkshire rabble a heart felt thank you for the hospitality given during my visit with then in August.

Finally but not least I would like to wish both Nigel & Andy a heartly thank you & a Merry Xmas & sober hogmanay,for all the time & effort which they have put in to keep the forum up & running, not an easy task, (especially with the likes of me around )

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

AND SO SAY ALL OF US bob merry christmas my north of the border friend
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat
      All us Bob's on the forum would like to send Seasonal Greetings & Goodwill to all our fellow Surfer ( male & female ) friends who we have exchanged posts with, both on the forum & PM's.

On a personal note i wish the Hampshire / Berkshire rabble a heart felt thank you for the hospitality given during my visit with then in August.

Finally but not least I would like to wish both Nigel & Andy a heartly thank you & a Merry Xmas & sober hogmanay,for all the time & effort which they have put in to keep the forum up & running, not an easy task, (especially with the likes of me around )

Thanks Bob and a very Merry Christmas and Hogmanay to you too and everyone else for that matter.

Cheers

Comment

merry christmas mate!... but why are those pics linked to some dodgy german dialler application??... the mind boggles what you've been looking at!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Cheers Bob, merry Christmas to you and have a happy new year
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

All the best over the festive Bob,and all the rest ya! Where's my bottle of Finlandia!!??.......hic