Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working

Anyone else unfortunate enough to have to be at work today and tomorrow?

I have no work to do as everyone is demob happy, but I still have to sit here and pretend I have something to do!

I feel another boozy lunch coming on
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

I'm working until midnight on Christmas Eve. Although I am officially on duty until 0800 Xmas morning, there are no trains running, so no one will be reportiting any faults. I am officially on duty from 8PM Xmas Night so, just in case they have to call me out in the early hours of Boxing Day Morning, I can't even have a drink on Xmas day.

I am in Boxing night, Monday night, off Tuesday and in Weds + Thurs. Thankfully I have New Years Eve off.

Bah Humbug!
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Sounds exactly like me

I'm working between hols next week too, although have managed to cop a "work" from home pass , only need to come in if something critical ops up on the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan
        Sounds exactly like me

I'm working between hols next week too, although have managed to cop a "work" from home pass , only need to come in if something critical ops up on the radar.
        I've been trying to see if I can work from home. Our standard ETA is 40 mins and with the light holiday traffic I can be most places in London within about that time. Two of us are covering, me from Luton and my colleague who has a company supplied motorbike, from Leyton. Between us we should have it covered but the slave masters won't have it.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Offically until 17:00 hrs on the 24th but we ussually get away around 12ish

Ali

[SIZE=7][COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The difference between the men and the boys .................... the price of their toys ![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Working today until about 3 then off until Jan 4th. Back in on the 4th get my official redundancy notice on the 5th Jan then off forever, can't wait.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
              Working today until about 3 then off until Jan 4th. Back in on the 4th get my official redundancy notice on the 5th Jan then off forever, can't wait.
              I'm jealous!!

Hows the painting going?
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                I'm jealous!!

Hows the painting going?
                painting is all done, floor is down just all the fiddly little finishing bits to do and wait for all the furniture to arrive.
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Ive just got the BANk HOLIDAYS off. 3 Jobs this morning, so far nothing else, Fingers Crossed.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Te He
                    Off from the 20th dec till the 4th Jan.
                    No wife,no girlfriend, No grief, Oppps No pressies ? Doh!

Happy christmas Chris
                    GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

off from 17 dec -jan 5 bit to long i think no choice xmas shutdown nevermind ill just have to go down the pub ---again

Comment

I'm at work until 5:30pm Xmas eve- then off to candle lit carol service.

Nevillef

Comment

start work at 7pm christams eve finsh at 7am christmas day back in at 7pm then finish at 7 am boxing day......

Comment

working thursday and off friday - whoooooopeeeeee!!!!

and I'll finish around 4.30 tonite cos I can't be arsed to do any more
                            Dave

Comment

2 weeks off for me!! lovely jubbly!

off up north tomorrow and then down to cornwall for new year!...

just eating a chocolate reindeer now!... (hope it's not randolph!!)
                              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                              X