Some S*umbag broke into my Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some S*umbag broke into my Surf

Christmas comes but once a year......and when it does all the a**eholes come out trying it ruin it.

Luky I had cleared the truck of anything worthwhile a few days ago. Still now I got a broken drivers side rear quarter light that I've got to replace. One thing after the other, Cylinder Head, Piston, exhaust Manifold, Tyre and now a broken window all because some thieving git wanted to have a nose around and see what Christmas presents I left in the car (Saw that one coming so I never leave anything in it at this time of year).

Happy F***ing Christmas from Mr Angry of Hemel

Originally posted by lucky
    Christmas comes but once a year......and when it does all the a**eholes come out trying it ruin it.

Luky I had cleared the truck of anything worthwhile a few days ago. Still now I got a broken drivers side rear quarter light that I've got to replace. One thing after the other, Cylinder Head, Piston, exhaust Manifold, Tyre and now a broken window all because some thieving git wanted to have a nose around and see what Christmas presents I left in the car (Saw that one coming so I never leave anything in it at this time of year).

Happy F***ing Christmas from Mr Angry of Hemel
    Not so lucky for you Lucky. If you get hold of the git, let me have a go at 'em, please Andy, I despise scrotes like that. Unfortunately they always seem to get away with it until caught red handed. The police dont give a toss either cos they know they'll never catch them...Unless they get lucky.

Comment

That's bad luck. Unfortunately, they do all come out at crimbo. Cars, sheds - you name it, they'll try it. It's crap that they damaged your Surf, but at least you denied them of your crimbo stuff/tools whatever.

If I was a witch, I'd curse their spines. Actually, I will anyway.

Happy Christmas

Mark
      :

Comment

Bad luck mate At least they didnt get anything else I suppose.
        Enjoy Christmas all the same
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

If its any consolation Andy it was only the window you do realise it could have been the SURF !! that they took.

Hopefully you can get a new window cheaply from someone on ere! and then things wont look so bad.

Have a Good Christmas all our hearts go out to you mate.

Paul
          p.s. if you do catch em can WE ALL BE LET LOOSE ON EM
          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Bad luck. Ever considered changing your forum name?

Seriously though, my eldest daughter is a copper and she says house/car break-ins are rife at the moment.
            Last week I tried to ring the cop shop to tell them that I was suspicious of a guy dressed as a postman. He had the red bike with white mudguards, a Royal Mail high-vis, a red sack, basket on the front of the bike, but something didn't ring true, especially when I spied him shouldering a door. Rang Emma on her mobile, because I couldn't get a reply from the nick and gave her the info. Result, one thieving scumbag locked up for Christmas. He put his hands up to 400 break-ins over the last two months.
            Em has also had four stolen motorcycles recovered on our estate and the thieves put away. I don't know where she gets her intelligence from.

The Police need info from the public to help them put these scum away, if the magistrates/CPS will play ball. Often people report things to the police and no action appears to be taken, but all the info ends up on intelligence files. Luton Police recently put away twelve yardie drug importers using intelligence, gathered from the public, over an 18 month period and published an open thank-you in the local paper. The raid on their flats was a site to behold. Result: 10 jailed for between 10 and 25 years in the UK. Two deported to serve their sentences in Jamaica, where they don't have all the bleeding heart Prison Reform do-gooders.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Yep well Autoglass are fitting a new one day after boxing day, Surf is secure with a piece of galvanised plate fitted in where the glass was (actually took the door apart and fitted it in the channel so it's probably more secure than with the glass. Only cost me the £50 excess on the Insurance so it wasn't to bad and as some of you have said at least it was nothing else.

Since found out they also damaged (only surface scratched I think) my wife's Merc so it will be out with the T-cut over christmas. More worried about hers than mine really and at least the cars stayed where they were, no-one broke into the house.

Hopefully that is the 3rd bit of bad luck on the Surf so everything will be OK from now on.

Just thought I'd post this just so that everyone else can watch out - oh and also so that I could vent my spleen a bit.

Thanks for all the support.

have a great and incdent free christmas.

Cheers

Comment

Not wishing to dredge up old threads but this seemed the most appropriate one to ask a question on. I noticed you got your window replaced on your insurance for £50. Did you have an increase in your premium as it isn't a windscreen or was it dealt with in the same way?
                My Surf was broken into a couple of days ago, they left a camera and a Snooper S6-R (they were hidden in the back but both were found and left on the seat!) and just tried to rip out the original Jap stereo! The stereo obviously proved stronger than them as it's still there but unfortunately they've given the dash a good going over in the process.
                I've got a couple of bits of 9mm ply (one on either side of the window) with some $$$$$$ great big carriage bolts holding them together but could do with getting the window secure. Were Autoglass pretty good about the whole thing? Thanks, Simon
                Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa?

Comment

Working...
                X