Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Koi

Hi Nigel,
    I sent you a cheque a few weeks ago for a calender and also for donation towards the site, have sent you a couple of e-mails to make sure that you got it but no reply, i did put my screen name and address on the back for delivery of the calender, have you received it and sent a calender???? it doesnt appear to have been cashed yet.
    Cheers, Ed
    If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
    I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Smurf
    Hi Nigel,
    I sent you a cheque a few weeks ago for a calender and also for donation towards the site, have sent you a couple of e-mails to make sure that you got it but no reply, i did put my screen name and address on the back for delivery of the calender, have you received it and sent a calender???? it doesnt appear to have been cashed yet.
    Cheers, Ed

Hi, don't recall anything, PO box was emptied two days ago and all stuff has been sent out.
    If this a few weeks ago and the cheque hasn't been cashed then I would suggest I haven't got it. Also have not received any e mails?? toyota@hiluxsurf.co.uk

regards,
    Nigel.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
      Hi, don't recall anything, PO box was emptied two days ago and all stuff has been sent out.
      If this a few weeks ago and the cheque hasn't been cashed then I would suggest I haven't got it. Also have not received any e mails?? toyota@hiluxsurf.co.uk

regards,
      Nigel.

Ok, checked PO box today and its arrived
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

What a fantastic postal service we have!!

At least it got there in the end!! Got your PM about updating profile, many thanks. Looking forward to getting my calender, just hope the post is a bit better coming back this way.
        Cheers, Ed & Sarah
        Last edited by Smurf; 22 December 2004, 20:49.
        If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
        I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X