Too much time on my hands now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much time on my hands now

Ok Finally finished my last central heating job for this year.So what do i do now!!!!
    Dont have a surf anymore ,but thats something i dont want to think about so i think its time i started on the beer to help me forget

Have a good xmas one and all and ill let you all know about the new surf in my life when i get her

Cheers

Mik
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

If your bored, I've got a combi boiler and gas fire that need gas lines running to...................

Merry xmas, 2 working day for me still!

(seriously, if you want cash in the new year, we're having trouble getting someone, hint hint......)
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Mike,

You are more than welcome to join me Green Laning in the New Year.

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

You can help Tony out - he'll be in need of someone to run him around - it's hard walking with plaster casts on both legs and broken ribs etc.........
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Fit some rads in my conservatory and I'll let you play in my 3rd gen all weekend.

Comment

Awww you guys are great!!!! But its not just the same. Knowing if i broke your pride and joys that i wouldnt be able to walk home.

Just to keep you posted i have already found an identicle surf same condition and spec ,Ill have to travel a bit to get it but that means i can have a nice ride home.
            I am just waiting on insurance company now and they will give me what i want or ill make them pay for the rental car for a few more weeks !!!!!!!

It even has same wheels but in black lol
            Attached Files
            I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66
              Awww you guys are great!!!! But its not just the same. Knowing if i broke your pride and joys that i wouldnt be able to walk home.

Just to keep you posted i have already found an identicle surf same condition and spec ,Ill have to travel a bit to get it but that means i can have a nice ride home.
              I am just waiting on insurance company now and they will give me what i want or ill make them pay for the rental car for a few more weeks !!!!!!!

It even has same wheels but in black lol

Nice!! - Black is best!! LOL If only we had more than 1 truck working we could have lent you one (and if it worried you made it an old one which is already scatched) unfortunately though only the Bullet is useable and I need her! (The others are still in bits!!)

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X