Fao: S.e.m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fao: S.e.m

Hi russel its mark, thanks for the work yoou done on my surf the other day she was running fine for a couple of days and then over heated again, I have my doughts as to weather or not the guy who had it before actully changed the head i was goning to give you a call today and see if i could book it in with you for it to be stripped down and the head inspected to see if it is a new head or not but i havent had a chance to get any credit for my phone, obviously i am willing to pay for any and all work you need to carry out as i realy needt the motor back up and running asap, i will try to give you a call and sort things out ok. and thanks again

fao

hiya mark, sorry to hear that the surf still isnt well, i dont know what has gone on previously with it, i would say that the fella that had previously worked on it had the head off as most of the bolts were stillnot in, and the cam belt was new, but im not sure what he has done as the head does not look new and neither does the gasket, i can strip and report on it if you wish but im not now back to work until the new year, any problems give me a call mate...

russell

Comment

Working...
    X