Spring Green Nurseries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Green Nurseries

Who's lovely Surf (Burgundy L*** SUM ?) was it parked at Spring Green Nurseries this morning ?

It was proudly displaying the blue/yellow Hi Lux Surf Forum sticker

It was there when we arrived and still there when we left(I spent lots of money in Kenmar Camping )

Alison x

Hi Greyhound it was me or should i say my wife....its her car you know
    and lovely i dont know about that it is in desperate need of a good old wash and wax.... im on nights tues wed so it WILL be done lol anyway glad you saw it sorry we werent there to say hello to, all the best and have a great crimbo
    P.S it should look like this
    Attached Files
    Last edited by firefly; 19 December 2004, 22:18.
    if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Hi Firefly

Have a great Christmas yourselves , no doubt we'll be seeing you around.Don't forget to wave at us when you see us!!

Alison x

Comment

Cheers
        we are really sad when it comes to waving at other surf's, but we do get some funny stares , not many people who buy the cars know about this great site, so we try to tell anyone who we see in them, was even thinking of printing a flier out so if we see a surf and they aint got the site sticker on we could put it under the wiper and if they have internet access they can join the comunity. dont know yet dont wanna end up getting lamped for messing with someones pride and joy lol
        if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Working...
        X