Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you got the coolest surf?

Hi All
    I have booked in for the Cool Christmas special with slydog.
    Has anyone got any pictures of a grey 2.4td ?1991 ish and has thier windows tinted.
    I am not sure what style to go for and it is easier if you can see the end result.

Any pics (of surf window tints) would be apreciated (i will learn to spell one yad)

Cheers
    Mark

Originally posted by madcampbell
    Hi All
    I have booked in for the Cool Christmas special with slydog.
    Has anyone got any pictures of a grey 2.4td ?1991 ish and has thier windows tinted.
    I am not sure what style to go for and it is easier if you can see the end result.

Any pics (of surf window tints) would be apreciated (i will learn to spell one yad)

Cheers
    Mark
    This any good. Mine are all getting a bit tatty so having them redone wednesday afternoon.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jotto; 19 December 2004, 11:54.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Tinted Windows

I'm very pleased with how mine turned out.
      Front are as dark as allowed by law, seeing out at night is no problem.
      Hope these pics help.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by sdl; 19 December 2004, 13:17.

Comment

hows this - needs redoing as not a very good job on the edges and has some holes/scratches but will have to wait for a long while yet
        Attached Files
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

the front windows are 20% and the rest are 5% with a sun strip on windscreen.
          Attached Files

Comment

Can't remember the percentages... front windows as dark as allowed by law, something about 5% something or other. The rest are one off limo black, no problem seeing out, although reversing in the dark gets interesting if there are no street lights... some reversing lights 110W's should cure that... (NWOR do a real nice dual H3 55w jobbie)...

andyL
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X