Help me please!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me please!!!!!

OkOKOk does anyone have a surf i can maybe wash tommorrow or change the oil or fit a sterio ?????. After having mine demolished by a drunk driver in the week and just spent a boring day doing stuff round the house i am having serious withdrawl symptoms .Since having the surf my diy was none existent ,but now the wifey is making a list so long im gonna be doing diy till next xmas.My surf was my diy get out clause.

In need of therapy

Mik
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Originally posted by Mike66
    OkOKOk does anyone have a surf i can maybe wash tommorrow or change the oil or fit a sterio ?????. After having mine demolished by a drunk driver in the week and just spent a boring day doing stuff round the house i am having serious withdrawl symptoms .Since having the surf my diy was none existent ,but now the wifey is making a list so long im gonna be doing diy till next xmas.My surf was my diy get out clause.

In need of therapy

Mik
    yep know what ya mean since ive had my surf the house as took a turn for the worst. i was going to work miracles in the last six months, converting bedrooms into bathrooms new kitchen etc etc. never had a car that ya have to wash every week IT,S DA LAW!!. thats what i tell the mrs anyway....

hows the insurance claim going with the accident! does it look like repair or new??( read ya first post)
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66

In need of therapy

Mik
      Mike,

If only it had happened (although we ALL wish it NEVER happened) a week earlier, you could have borrowed the hippo while I am here, then you could have fun cleaning her !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are back in Surf Heaven soon

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Off to Oxygen4x4 to get really muddy

Will pop round straight after so you can wash her, while we tell you all the great tiimes we've had in the day

Always willing to help a Surf buddy out
        Lifes for smileing at! when ya Surf's not broke!

Comment

Yep, the weekends come and go to fast. The amount of jobs in the house not done due to offroading or separate meets.

Just got round to getting the bathroom blinds fitted this week.....Redid the whole Bathroom back in January 2004 [Totally scrapped everything and started from afresh] - 2500 grand that could have been spent on the vehicle.
          Gaz

Comment

Working...
          X