yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm claiming the title..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm claiming the title..................

for the fastest member on the site (till someone takes it off me!!).

On either two or three or four wheels, my highest top speed as a driver/rider was just over 200mph on a Kawasaki ZX12 (private road of course), the bike was probably doing in excess of 190 which they are tested to, 100mph is about 5 sec's, awesome experience, but i am a speed freak.......

Anyone out there better it?

The Surf is an awesome machine but nothing can hold a candle to two wheels, roll on the summer & hot tarmac with sticky tyres.......yeehaaaaaaa!!
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

Well, my highest speed on 4 wheels was 130mph (indicated) in a rented Mondeo (that is what you're suppoed to do in rented cars yes?? ). 125mph in a car I owned - could have gone faster but chickened out.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

must have been 200mph+ in a boeing 747 whilst taking of, and sebsequently landing whilst going on holidays, but i could be wrong, and i don't know how many wheels it has.
      [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

155 as a passenger on the back of a bike, absolutely scary & 160 in a car, think i will stick to bungy jumping.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

just a bit more that 1000 miles per hour on ONE wheel. the wheel was the biggest on the planet with a circumference of almost 25,000 miles.

one rotation takes 24hrs and it's called the equator.

crayzeeee!!!!!!!!

Comment

1350mph on concorde, any fighter pilots here?

Comment

Sorry I have to claim it im afraid ,in a car anyway.

Had a ride in a Koenigsegg cc and hit 223 mph before we ran out of room.
              Its an awsome car. Gonna have a go in a zonda soon at a race day will let you know how we get on.
              I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

1.8 miles a second! Beat that! Oh, that's right, we're all doing it, it's how fast we orbit the sun.

Seriously though, 168mph on my old ZX10, many a good tune played on an old fiddle.

Comment

Originally posted by stara
                  must have been 200mph+ in a boeing 747 whilst taking of, and sebsequently landing whilst going on holidays, but i could be wrong, and i don't know how many wheels it has.
                  Speed is about right, Wheels= 18

On land 237km/h in a seriously modded 'vette... yes that is corvette not chevette !!!
                  On the water 145km/h in a marathon jetboat
                  Last edited by simono; 16 December 2004, 08:39.
                  Simon.O.
                  '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

Originally posted by simono
                    Speed is about right, Wheels= 18

On land 237km/h in a seriously modded 'vette... yes that is corvette not chevette !!!
                    On the water 145km/h in a marathon jetboat

338mph - Mitsi GTO (947 bhp)

You gotta love Gran Turismo
                    NO WORRIES!
                    Rusty

Comment

Indicated 135mph in my Old Camaro until I ran out of Bottle.

Comment

Click here

Nobody I know but worth watching, opens in windows media viewer...

Comment

Originally posted by dazzo23
                          Click here

Nobody I know but worth watching, opens in windows media viewer...
                          Good god! Pure insanity! I used to think I was invincible too, till reality caught up with me.

Comment

Fastest on 2 wheels Indicated 195mph Honda Blackbird Seriously Modded.

Fastest on 4 wheels Indicated 145mph In My lovely old Audi 90 2.3 20Valve, Oh I loved that car until the EMS whent plop and then the cam shaft broke.

I kept the car for ages after but could never afford to get it sorted.

Bet I must get somewere with the wierdest car ever over owned Citroen xm, That car was wierd with the styling and all.

What about the biggest engine, Pro Street 70 something ford mustang, It had a big block ford v8 engine at 460ci which is about 7.5 Litres. That car was a Porshe killer until you wanted to go around a corner.

Ho hum, No bikes anymore just my surf road roller.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeSurf
                              Fastest on 2 wheels Indicated 195mph Honda Blackbird Seriously Modded.

Fastest on 4 wheels Indicated 145mph In My lovely old Audi 90 2.3 20Valve, Oh I loved that car until the EMS whent plop and then the cam shaft broke.

I kept the car for ages after but could never afford to get it sorted.

Bet I must get somewere with the wierdest car ever over owned Citroen xm, That car was wierd with the styling and all.

What about the biggest engine, Pro Street 70 something ford mustang, It had a big block ford v8 engine at 460ci which is about 7.5 Litres. That car was a Porshe killer until you wanted to go around a corner.

Ho hum, No bikes anymore just my surf road roller.
                              When you got a big block mustang, you don't worry about corners, just pile through everything that is in your way.

Still think a Big block Surf would be awesome - especially the 427 out of the Corvette

Comment

Working...
                              X