Milners shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milners shocks

One of my front shocks has blown all the oil out and I have very dodgy breaking now, excellent fun in the cold damp that we have lately.....

Anyhow, anyone got the milner gas shocks fitted and how'd you get on with them. Gas at 30 quid but non adjustable. How hard are they?

Ta
    Will

Or actually anyone got any original equipment front shcks that work that they no longer need from doing a lift or something?

shocks ebay cheap!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mate,
    saw these a few days back seem very cheap!!!!
    hope the link helps

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WD1V

Comment

They the electrically adjustable ones anyone know fromthat part no?

Can't really say i can tell from that piccy.

Ask as want to use the hard setting really as being od prefer this, prb cos of the winch on the front of my car weights it down a bit.

Comment

You can always fit PROCOMP ES 9000 as a replacement these are a favourite replacement http://www.explorerprocomp.co.uk/
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Not used the Milner ones, I usually fit Procomps for people, they are good value.

6000's are a direct replacement for non-adjustable shocks as fitted to UK 4Runners, they are kinda inbetween the hard and soft setting on Surfs.

9000's are very slightly harder than the hard setting on Surfs, and work very well on Surfs, especially with the +2" rear springs.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

OK ta all. Will fit the 9000's on the front just now I think as its only one of the front shocks thats exploded. Need the firmer ride as dont want to be bottoming out with less than hard settings as have winch and winch A bar up front which are pretty heavy items.

Its actually 50p cheaper than Milner too as these chaps have the vat in the 35 quid where as Milner add it to the 30.

Excellent job....!
            Last edited by westy; 15 December 2004, 20:22.

Comment

Working...
            X