good Surf dealers Melksham area???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good Surf dealers Melksham area???

Hi, any one from the Melksham area in Wiltshire know of any good Surf dealers around there....My old man who likes my beast is now after one (been driving a Frontera bless) but doesnt know of any good dealers...Im in Kent so bit far away..I mentioned the place in bristol but as he's getting on he'll probably get lost trying to find it...much help would be appreciated as he is also looking at a b****y discovery yuuurrrkk!!...need to help him quick!

thanks in advance for any help.
    Last edited by markjbl32; 10 December 2004, 19:13. Reason: correction
    Markjbl32

Surfs in Melksham

Hi
    I live near Melksham and brourht my Surf from Bristol,but there is a garage selling Surfs and Mitsibusi on the Bradford Road just pass Midland Farmers do not know anything about them.

Comment

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www...ch_full=SEARCH

have a go on here put your postcode in and a mileage radius and will find surfs for you
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

yeah used to live that way myself but moved think i know where you mean...did you get yours in bristol (dont know what it called) where they come into the country and were they helpfull?
        Markjbl32

Comment

Mine came from Bristol MPV Centre traded in a Disco, they seemed ok had problem after a few days but was fixed no problem 2 year warenty included in price and seems quite a good one includes most things they are about a mile past HTV going into Bristol.

web site www.bristolmpvcentre.co.uk am I allowed to give addresses on forum?

Hope this helps.

Comment

There's a place called Bright Imports in Southwick. Not sure what they're like though.
            www.brightimports.co.uk

Lesters in Trowbridge deals with imports but they don't get many Surfs in. It's where my Surf came from and I thought they were fairly good.
            www.lesters.info

Comment

Working...
            X