Internal & Dash Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal & Dash Lights

Was wondering if anyone can shed any light??!! on my bulb problem. The first thing I noticed was the hand brake light not working, so took it back to garage and they put in bulb. A couple of weeks later, the bulb went which lit up the temperature thingy near the speedometer. Took it back and they sorted out. A couple more weeks go by and the all the lights where the car heaters and blowers are went so I couldn't see in the dark as to which button to press to clear the windscreen etc. Back she goes again. This time she comes back with quite a few scratches round the edges where they had obviously forced the centre console off, but all lights now working. After only four days half of the heater lights have gone again(the ones nearest the drivers side)!! Anyone know why this would be happening? Is there two bulbs behind all the heater buttons?? HELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! !!!!

Thanks (in anticipation)

Hi seen your post i think that the reason they are going is the age of the bulbs and the fact that the dashboard has been removed and has weakened them , i have had it on a volvo removed the dash (nightmare job ) replaced one only to find another one gone. I will have to remove the dash sometime to replace my hand brake light but will replace every bulb with a new one the cost may be a bit more but at least you know that hopefully the dashboard will not have to be removed for some time.
    mark.s

Comment

Working...
    X