Interior Panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Panels

Anyone with an idea on how to spruce up interior rear side panels, as the ones in car have got a bit scruffy, due to dogs and carrying things. Have tried to buy second hand ones, but no luck. Would some sort of spray paint be any good?
    Thanks Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Originally posted by Philip
    Anyone with an idea on how to spruce up interior rear side panels, as the ones in car have got a bit scruffy, due to dogs and carrying things. Have tried to buy second hand ones, but no luck. Would some sort of spray paint be any good?
    Thanks Philip

You can get plastic paints from various car shops. Called Plastik Kote.
    The prep work is the key to a good finish. Take your time
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

Thanks, Will give it a try.
      Philip
      Still Searching,
      Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Philip
        Thanks Philip
        If anyone has used interior trim treatment previously you have a real problem because it has silicon in it. Try using meths or alcohol (from Boots) to get it really clear. Else anything you put on will just come straight off.

Cheers

Kevin

Comment

I have the same problem, two very exited Dobermans in the back on our way out for a run.
          I masked up the rear panels one at a time and wiped them over with cellulose thinners, then srayed them with plastic bumper paint from halfrauds. So far it has lasted four months, and i can just touch it up if it gets bad again.
          cheerz, Vince.

Comment

Working...
          X