Turbo Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMS_CLK
    Where abouts have you mounted your gauge? Dont know where it would look right.
    Mines on the very right hand side of the dash pushed down, it just rests between the front screen and the dash - doesnt move and you can run the tube up the side where theres some room, will do a pic tomorrow.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Yeah a pic wud be great, cheers.

Comment

errm you just reminded me

here you go - By the way its a TIM Turbo gauges, goes to 1bar. If you want a pic of where to put the tube i can do that too.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by dirtydog; 25 January 2005, 23:44.
        Tim

Comment

The dealer will have just stuck the MPH dial over the existing KPH dial,it's just like a sheet of plastic cut to size.(either that or it has different clocks as had been said)
          This covers up your turbo light and also can cut down the effectiveness of your instrument light.
          The exact same happened to me when i got mine.Had to get the dealer to take it back out,and remove the KPH dial then put the MPH dial back in on it's own like he should have done in the first place.
          French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

Thanks D-Dog! Gonna start it tonight I think. Gonna just run the pipe through the rubber grommit where the speedo cable comes through. Love your instument cluster by the way. Are they white dial kit with blue bulbs?

Comment

Originally posted by RMS_CLK
              Thanks D-Dog! Gonna start it tonight I think. Gonna just run the pipe through the rubber grommit where the speedo cable comes through. Love your instument cluster by the way. Are they white dial kit with blue bulbs?
              No worries lets see the pic when your done!
              The dials are from StreetRacerParts in the US, a group of us managed to get them created - UDTrev knows more but I think they are readily available to buy now thanks to us lot!!! (standard bulbs - green - but may change to blue one day to light the needles too)

As for the tube I had a grommit made when the alarm was fitted for one wire... now has the tube plus about 6more wires going through it! Need to make some more I do! Then under the dash and straight up the side - Job Done.
              Tim

Comment

Working...
              X