Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyLala
    how does the following sound

p/n 61607-89101 - prod. 9108-9511 - Retainer Sub-Assy, Spare Wheel Carrier Hinge - KZN130, LN130, VZN130 ...SSRX

AndyL
    Damn, where did you find that, finally got EPC reinstalled on my PC yesterday and been looking around for it but couldn't find it - found the wheel carrier itself but not the reinforcing plates.

Damn you're clever.

Sorry Enzo, Andy beat me too it, at least you got it now.

Cheers

Comment

No worries Lucky, and thanks Andy! I'll see what we can find at my local Toy Stealership, either that or get someone to fabricate it up. Many thanks to you both - there are cold ones in the fridge with your name on!
      @africa4x4cafe
      [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

Comment

Enzo

I've also gone through the EPC again, it doesn't look like the tailgate itself has a separate reinforcing plate so it may already be there in the tailgate as standard. Good luck with it, I'm sure that one of the local fabricators will be able to make you up something appropriate without any bother. It seems that all the real fabrication skill exists in countries which don't have so much ready access to dealers. I'm sure most of the locals could build you a new Surf with a few bits of angle iron, a welder and a big hammer.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks, if I don't get it done in the next two weeks I'll do it over the Xmas hols but as I said, it'll need to be very HD to carry my steels.
          @africa4x4cafe
          [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

Comment

Bundubasher, you are most welcome... and as for the cold ones... I am on my way... (after the day I have had...)

Lucky, I have to find obscure stuff for my job, so negotiating the EPC is pretty easy... I'll help where I can.

As you say there doesn't appear to be a re-inforcing plate inside the tailgate... other that that large bracket that bolts over the tailgate...

Best wishes, andyL

Comment

Working...
            X