Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - Which oil filter??..

Afternoon fellas!

Hoping someone can help me on this one a.s.a.p (hoping to purchase on way home from work).

It's time to change the oil & filter (1st time since purchase in Sept) and after looking in the Halfords shelf-reference booklets I'm none the wiser. There doesn't seem to be a 3.0TD for the similarly yeared 4Runner & I don't know what engines the Toyota LCs use.

Can anyone either confirm what other Toy' models use the 1KZTE (1993), or what filter make/model you guys use out there in your 3.0s?

Cheers in advance

Just thought - forgot to look up the UK Hilux, do they use a 1KZTE in any variation of them?
    NorthWestDirt
    [aka Paul]

Afternoon also to the fella-ettes!
    NorthWestDirt
    [aka Paul]

Comment

Howdy

I bought mine from Milners

http://www.milneroffroad.com/filter.htm

The part No is 002035K which is for the whole filter kit. This is £15 + Vat which will probably be cheaper including delivery than you would be able to get from Halfrauds.

They are next day delivery so if you ordered it soon you could get it for the weekend.

Cheers
      "disinclined to acquiesce your proposition - NO"

Comment

Oil Filter : Boshi - 90915-03006-30002
        Fuel Filter ( Diesel ) Boshi - 23303 -64010

Good Hunting
        [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Oil filter for the following Toyota Diesels are all the same.

Hilux 2.4 Diesel Pickup
          Hilux 2.4TD Diesel Pickup (not the later 2.5 D4D).
          4 Runner and Surf 3.0TD
          Surf 2.4TD
          Surf 2.4 TDI
          Landcruiser 2 2.4TDI
          Landcruiser 3.0TDI
          Landcruiser 4.2TD (12 and 24 Valve).

and probably a few others as well. You can get the filters from Milners, Roughtrax, your local spares place and also Halfords.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X