Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Gauges - the order form !!!

Here it is folks,

Yes it's the order form for you to place your order.

I would suggest that if you have a different delivery address, you use that instead of the Billing Address - that is what was advised by them.

Once you hit submit and a page appears with details of what you have submitted your order is placed.

Once they have 15 orders, then we they will fulfill the orders ans charge your cards.

I would be grateful if you could let me know that you have placed the order using this link so I can keep track of how many orders we have placed.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Gauges

Hi ya, Ive been reading about these gauges now and am really tempted, how easy will tey be to fit them as i dont fancy the job of taking my dash to pieces.....im always the one with loads of bits left over when i put things back together again!!
    Markjbl32

Comment

Bumping this, so you can spot the GOOD NEWS

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Best make sure I clarify this one before i spend the hard earned dough - these are indiglo gauges for a toyota surf that has a 0-100 mph guage originally in kph?
        ======
        Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Comment

woo hoo! - been a little busy recently so not been on forum - will be ordering today

thanx for your hard work dude!

take care

Chris

Comment

cheers for that fella outlook express failed. not to good with the cumputer.

ordered dails today thanks again

Comment

Just to let you know as you may have seen in other threads....

They are here... mine have just arrived.... working out when I can start stripping the dash apart...

Not that I am excited at all... another toy for my toy...

Just like to also say, a warm thank you to UDTrev for all his efforts in getting these sorted out.... I owe you a cold one or three...

andyL

Comment

Working...
              X