Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visor Card - My Version

Hi all

Me being the saddo that I am I have redone the sun Visor card with images and stuff to fit my visor. I tried to put the word doument up here but it was too big to upload so please see http://www.tpassmore.fsnet.co.uk/ToyotaSurf/files.htm if you want it

The attatched is a preview of it, hope you like it as much as me - he he i'm a wierdo!!!!!

If you do like it and decide to use it (hmmm I even printed mine on cream card!!) Then after printing just leave a couple of mm border around the boxes this will then be the right size. cheers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by n0rm; 22 November 2004, 23:01.
    "disinclined to acquiesce your proposition - NO"

Neat idea Tom!!. Now there's a little Christmas ebay earner for you

Cheers

Kev

Comment

well ok i'll have £150 for each download

Nah feel free my fellow surfers

Comment

Cheers matey, a good idea. Printing mine now...thanks again
        3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

cheers mate been thinking about doing it for a while now ,One job less to do now .cheers again :

Comment

didnt see that one back then, nice jobeen

Comment

nice one fella the first job thats going to be free the missus will love it

Comment

Originally posted by n0rm
                Hi all

Me being the saddo that I am I have redone the sun Visor card with images and stuff to fit my visor. I tried to put the word doument up here but it was too big to upload so please see http://www.tpassmore.fsnet.co.uk/ToyotaSurf/files.htm if you want it

The attatched is a preview of it, hope you like it as much as me - he he i'm a wierdo!!!!!

If you do like it and decide to use it (hmmm I even printed mine on cream card!!) Then after printing just leave a couple of mm border around the boxes this will then be the right size. cheers
                Seen the first one done somewhere else, but good job on the second piccie
                Gaz

Comment

Good Effort! Just printed mine off!

Comment

Originally posted by n0rm
                    Hi all

Very Cool

Thanks

It explains why I went so well at Oxygen4X4 through the deep water....
                    ...never realised the Surf is a "Duck" and has propellers!
                    Lifes for smileing at! when ya Surf's not broke!

Comment

Sat in the supermarket carpark yesterday and just happened to fish the jap visor card out and wondered where I could get one in english, Then guess what?
                      Thanks for your time and effort.
                      Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Looks like i started something....very usefull to have in english. Thanks again.
                        3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

no probs thought i might as well post it up here after i had made it

Comment

What a wonderful post.

Thanks very much m8

Comment

been giving the same thing away on ebay with my ball bearing beater. with a red border!!!
                              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                              X