i don't believe it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't believe it

can you believe it been messed around on friday someone looked at the surf said he loved it did a deal, yesterday he phoned said wasn't happy about the four wheel drive could he have a look again spent over an hour explaining it then he realised it was different because it was an auto he was used to manual but went away happy said deal was still on, an hour before picking it up tonight phoned said he had decided to go for a shogun as getting insured for the surf was to difficult what a t###.

Sorry to hear that Claire. Some people really are IRRITATING!!!! I hope you called some choice names when he told you?!
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

It's so annoying when people act like that - they wouldn't like someone being so inconsiderate to them so why do it themselves?

The number of 'joyriders' I had when selling my oldskool Carlton was ridiculous - they would look round it, take it for a spin and then say "Oh it's only a 12v" (instead of the 24v) which was clearly stated in the advert and they knew before they took it out.
      Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by claire
        can you believe it been messed around on friday someone looked at the surf said he loved it did a deal, yesterday he phoned said wasn't happy about the four wheel drive could he have a look again spent over an hour explaining it then he realised it was different because it was an auto he was used to manual but went away happy said deal was still on, an hour before picking it up tonight phoned said he had decided to go for a shogun as getting insured for the surf was to difficult what a t###.
        There you go Claire, it's a sign, fate, omen whatever you want to call it not to sell the Surf. You know it makes sense...

Comment

Don't you just hate tyre kickers? I had this when I was selling my folding camper. "Oh, I thought ist was a folding caravan."

I know a couple who like looking at houses that are up for sale. No intention of buying. It's their idea of a nice Sunday afternoon out. Sad isn't it. I bet they sit in bed together and listen to the shipping forecast! I invited them down to the pit but they didn't think the 2CV was up to it.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
          X