No announcement yet.

Its Snowing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's either snowing here or my "head & shoulders" ain't working............
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

Comment

A light dusting in Sunny old Leighton Buzzard - only noticed when my previously brown dog appeared to have a sudden attack of cold melting dandruff!
      On the plus side I was able to sneak outside and write"move me" on the screen of the white Fiesta someone has dumped next door and is making a right dogs blx of the parking here.................(yes it's bloomin taxed and locked)
      Any suggestions guys?

Comment

It has stopped snowing up on the Chilterns. The weather forecast predicts a top temperature of -1C for tomorrow. So it will be thermals, T-shirt, jumper, overalls and woolly hat if I am going to get the Zook ready for Sunday. (Shhhhh, don't tell my boss).
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

all the snow as just about gone its not fair!! hope we get some more soon so i can take the surf for a play. anybody still got snow where you live????
          CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Reminds me of when I used to work on the doors in Bolton, finish at 3.00am ish and rush home, get changed and rush out again before the smow had melted or the gritters had chance to spoil it for me!
            Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Purpledoris
              A light dusting in Sunny old Leighton Buzzard - only noticed when my previously brown dog appeared to have a sudden attack of cold melting dandruff!
              On the plus side I was able to sneak outside and write"move me" on the screen of the white Fiesta someone has dumped next door and is making a right dogs blx of the parking here.................(yes it's bloomin taxed and locked)
              Any suggestions guys?
              Yep I got one......get some rope tie it to festa attach your surf select 4wd ingage drive and drag it out the way..... works for me.....
              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Surf and snow tyres

Weyhey!! Tried out my new surf in the snow on my way home from work across t'Pennines last night. Around 6 inches of snow on single track moorland road with no lighting and snowing like billy-o. Car in front turned back as it couldn't hack it but me? Well, I just breezed along at a steady 40 thinking... hmmm, wonder how deep it needs to be before I have to use 4wd?

Comment

Originally posted by freerange
                  Weyhey!! Tried out my new surf in the snow on my way home from work across t'Pennines last night. Around 6 inches of snow on single track moorland road with no lighting and snowing like billy-o. Car in front turned back as it couldn't hack it but me? Well, I just breezed along at a steady 40 thinking... hmmm, wonder how deep it needs to be before I have to use 4wd?

Good innit!
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Sure is!

Comment

Working...
                    X