37x12.50 tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 37x12.50 tyres

Ok, while I was looking at which 35's to go for, I got offered some 37's at a REALLY good price!

My question is, just how bigger lift will I need to fit them?

Hmmm? Pics will most defo be necessary!
    www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

The tyres I've been offered are: http://www.4wdlinks.com.au/albums/shute/aci.sized.jpg

£130 a corner, but, I don't want to jumP in and buy them until I know how much lift I will need.

Comment

man oh man they would look awesome!
        www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

I'll be honest with you here mate, 37" tyres on a 2.4 is a complete waste of money. You'll be lucky if it can drive over the kerb!

You'll need at least a 3" suspension and 3" body lift, perhaps a lot more, that's only a very rough estimate. The mods to lift a truck that high are expensive and pretty labour intensive. I'm believe you have to re-gear the diff as well, I'm sure I read something along those lines.
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Bugger! The regearing the diff was the one thing I didn't want to hear!

Comment

What Scorpion said, and that applies to the 35 inchers as well.

Why do you want em? Looks or offroading?
              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Looks. That simple. Once the surf is done, the grand Cherokee is going off roading.

Comment

Originally posted by fingers21 View Post
                  Looks. That simple. Once the surf is done, the grand Cherokee is going off roading.
                  You would be surprised how good and large an L/C spring lifted Surf on 33s look.
                  Too much effort to go to 35s IMO
                  私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Got me thinking now-can I go to 33s on a 2" suspension lift?

Comment

you will need at least 3" bodylift and about a 5" suspension lift to fit 37's.You then have everything to adjust like the gear levers and steering shaft.It's alot of work unless you got the time to do it
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by nos4ra2 View Post
                        Got me thinking now-can I go to 33s on a 2" suspension lift?
                        you ideally need a 4" lift to fit 33's.
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Whack a 2" bodylift on, 2" coils and wind the torsions up pal, piece of p1ss. 33"s sit lovely ;-)
                          www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

i've seen surf's on 2inch +spring's with 33's on hell i see one evey time i look out my window ............... and there's a surf on 35's up the road on a 4inch body life and noting else
                            http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
                              and there's a surf on 35's up the road on a 4inch body life and noting else
                              Body lifes are good, but expensive, but with body LIFT it won't work....it can't work with 'just' 4" of lift, it'll rub like hell, most 33's still rub with 4" of lift as soon as you go offroad.
                              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                              X