sowden tires does it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sowden tires does it again

I know some people are scepticle when it comes to retreads.

But i would recomend the big macho mt's.

I bought them from mark at sowden tyres where i know paul (slugsie) has bought tyres from too. all i can say is top bloke, and he pulled all the stops out for me to get the tyres the day after i ordered them!! which was realy good cause there is a waiting list for these tyres.

WOW what a diffrence having these tyres on when off road. And there not to noisey either. A great buy!!!
    CHEERS JOHN................

Yup, Marks a descent guy who will do what he can to help. Couple that with great prices and you have a winner. I've had two orders with Mark, and I'll be going to him again when I next need new rubber.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
      Yup, Marks a descent guy who will do what he can to help. Couple that with great prices and you have a winner. I've had two orders with Mark, and I'll be going to him again when I next need new rubber.
      I MUST THINK OF BOB, I MUST THINK OF BOB, I MUST THINK OF BOB.
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Heh heh, soooo, you want me to think of you when I'm after new rubber???

Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

Yep- bought my last set of tyres (33" General Grabber MT's) from Mark. When one of the set of 5 tyres arrived on a 5 stud Land Rover rim he had it replaced within the day. Top marks!

Comment

I sent a couple of enquiry emails to them for tyre prices and never heard back from them . Must be better to phone them .
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

i using moulds got mine from stuart from geared to go he sold me Colways tyres cheaper than colwayphoned him up placed order tyres came next day
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                i using moulds got mine from stuart from geared to go he sold me Colways tyres cheaper than colwayphoned him up placed order tyres came next day
                I too contacted stuart, thats another good guy!! the only reason i didnt buy from him his that sowden were a few quid cheaper on each corner..
                CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Working...
                X