Tyre Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre Photo

Has anyone got a photo of a Kumho A/T tread pattern? I know what the M/T looks like.
    I have been shopping around for M/T but the dealers keep trying to sell me A/T's, but because I don't do any off roading I think it makes sence to buy A/T's. Altough I am going to Hasligdon Quarry tomorrow to have a go at off roading.
    Last edited by Bobby Doc; 14 January 2006, 16:10.
    I like Orientals

Originally posted by Bobby Doc
    Has anyone got a photo of a Kumho A/T tread pattern? I know what the M/T looks like.
    I have been shopping around for M/T but the dealers keep trying to sell me A/T's, but because I don't do any off roading I think it makes sence to by A/T's. Altough I am going to Hasligdon Quarry tomorrow to have a go at off roading.
    As it happens I just took off my road wheels and put on my MTs going to bures tomorrow.I use khumo ATs for on the road but they are well good in the dirt too,but as I got 2 sets of wheels I got 2 sets of tyres.Greedy aint I.
    Anyway heres the piccies.Both Powerguard and venture have the same tread pattern.
    Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:27.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Thanks Sumo.
      I like Orientals

Comment

There's 2 different versions of the AT. The version you're most likely to get is the AT 825 as seen here:

Sumo's is closer to an AT KL78:

Comment

I just can't decide which tyre to go for!!!!! I want an aggresive tyre like the Kumho M/T, but can I live with them on the road? and after going to the quarry today I will definitley be going off road again, so do I go for the A/T for a better life on the road? Thing is I can't decide on which brand either!
          I wan't to pay as little as possible, but don't we all!
          I don't know wether to buy remolds because they are so cheap or buy Grabbers because they are cheap but a new tyre?

Basically I need you to help me make up my mind please!

I want to pay £45. to £88.-ish a tyre.

Sorry for going on!
          I like Orientals

Comment

Perhaps you might be better off buying 2 sets - 1 set of remould M/Ts on steel rims for the off-road days and another set of "road" tyres on your nice alloys.
            May work out cheaper in the long run......though it's a bit of a palaver swapping wheels each time you go on an off-road day out!
            [I][B]Vagabond[/B][/I]

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Doc
              I just can't decide which tyre to go for!!!!! I want an aggresive tyre like the Kumho M/T, but can I live with them on the road? and after going to the quarry today I will definitley be going off road again, so do I go for the A/T for a better life on the road? Thing is I can't decide on which brand either!
              I wan't to pay as little as possible, but don't we all!
              I don't know wether to buy remolds because they are so cheap or buy Grabbers because they are cheap but a new tyre?

Basically I need you to help me make up my mind please!

I want to pay £45. to £88.-ish a tyre.

Sorry for going on!
              Have a look at www.bronco4x4.com lots of tyre choice & they deliver.
              3 of us run Roughriders (retread) & they are great
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Sumo paid £42 each for his Colway remoulds . That was inclucive of delivery and vat . He bought them from www.gearedtogo.co.uk
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                  Have a look at www.bronco4x4.com lots of tyre choice & they deliver.
                  3 of us run Roughriders (retread) & they are great
                  Hello Marky, I wanted to ask you about your tyres as I seen them on your truck on Sunday at the Quarry, Yeh they do look great, but can you live with them on road?
                  I like Orientals

Comment

Working...
                  X