Marshall MT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall MT

After seeking lots of advice on the forum i finally made my mind up and went for some Marshall / Kumho MT's - I've only owned the surf 2 months now and was beginning to think i had made a mistake in buying it as although big and heavy it's handling was VERY dissapointing. Wow what a difference a decent set of tyres can make, it really has been transformed, i'm no longer borrowing the wifes Cupra for fear of crashing in the wet!!! - I cannot recomend them enough and all for £62 each incl. vat and fitting from valuetyres.co.uk, they rumble a bit on the road but you soon get used to it
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Originally posted by Bunkle
    After seeking lots of advice on the forum i finally made my mind up and went for some Marshall / Kumho MT's - I've only owned the surf 2 months now and was beginning to think i had made a mistake in buying it as although big and heavy it's handling was VERY dissapointing. Wow what a difference a decent set of tyres can make, it really has been transformed, i'm no longer borrowing the wifes Cupra for fear of crashing in the wet!!! - I cannot recomend them enough and all for £62 each incl. vat and fitting from valuetyres.co.uk, they rumble a bit on the road but you soon get used to it
    I run Marshall MTs. Nice price for a tyre that is not a remould and can be trusted for Motorway driving too. They are very good off road too. You paid a bit more than I did but then I got mine trade +VAT.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
    X