(")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      What size tyres you got? Usually between 30 - 32 psi
      You mean 31 then Marky
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Is this different for the 2.4L? There is a sticker on my door pillar that says 1.9bar which I believe is about 28-29psi (sorry should have said 28.5 LOL)

I have to normal bog standard tyres.

Cheers
        Mike
        [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Inveniam viam aut faciam" - S

Comment

I run my 265/70/15s on 31psi - or whatever Sainbury's pump at Chertsey calls 31psi

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by cockybundoo
            Is this different for the 2.4L? There is a sticker on my door pillar that says 1.9bar which I believe is about 28-29psi (sorry should have said 28.5 LOL)

I have to normal bog standard tyres.

Cheers
            Mike
            Lots of 4x4 have a recomended pressure of 28psi.
            Most folks on here run with about 33psi. You should find this makes the tyres quieter on corners & also makes the ride a bit firmer.
            Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

From UDTrev I run my 265/70/15s on 31psi - or whatever Sainbury's pump at Chertsey calls 31psi

Spookey - how did you know it was Sainsburys?

From bensonsnuts Lots of 4x4 have a recomended pressure of 28psi.
              Most folks on here run with about 33psi. You should find this makes the tyres quieter on corners & also makes the ride a bit firmer.

Many thanks, I will inflate them back up again. Having just let them down to 28psi I have already noticed a drop in fuel consumption. I would imagine this has something to do with more friction due to larger tyre area!!
              [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Inveniam viam aut faciam" - S

Comment

[QUOTE=cockybundoo]From UDTrev I run my 265/70/15s on 31psi - or whatever Sainbury's pump at Chertsey calls 31psi

Spookey - how did you know it was Sainsburys?
                QUOTE]

I guessed, but a freebie air supply at a filling station with cheapish derv made sense

Mind you that is not the easiest station to use, especially if you want to go into the leftmost lane then there is the exit from the station with that gate !

The paintwork on a hummer would be living dangerously, if not on borrowed time!

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                X