boot liners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boot liners

Hi all,hope your all surfing ok, I run a landscaping company and obviously i use the surf for work, but dose anyone know where i can get hold of a load liner for a hilux surf that runs over the wheel arches. or can you replace the carpet with a liner of some sort. cheers for any help.
    jerry

Originally posted by jeremyprice
    Hi all,hope your all surfing ok, I run a landscaping company and obviously i use the surf for work, but dose anyone know where i can get hold of a load liner for a hilux surf that runs over the wheel arches. or can you replace the carpet with a liner of some sort. cheers for any help.
    Not seen one that goes over the arches, but i got a rubber liner from halfrauds for the 4Runner/Cruiser. Its one of those with the lines on which fits several options and you cut to the right fit for you. I haven't cut mine as it does go up the arches by about 3" so offers some protection
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
      Not seen one that goes over the arches, but i got a rubber liner from halfrauds for the 4Runner/Cruiser. Its one of those with the lines on which fits several options and you cut to the right fit for you. I haven't cut mine as it does go up the arches by about 3" so offers some protection
      Yeah,I got one of those too, it's made by Cannon, and is of decent quality. I also bought a cheap tarpaulin from B+Q which I throw in if I need to cover higher up the sides and the seat backs. Would be suitable for a landscaper if you throw the tarpaulin down first then the rubber liner on top, if you are rolling mowers etc in and out.
      Pete

Comment

Hi,

try ebay, this was on a few days ago ...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=10428

Could be worth contacting the seller to see if he has any more if that's what your after.

simon

Comment

Originally posted by super8simon
          Hi,

try ebay, this was on a few days ago ...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=10428

Could be worth contacting the seller to see if he has any more if that's what your after.

simon
          The one I got from Halfords is virtually the same as that.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyprice
            I got a full load area cover from www.carseatcovers.co.uk. Cost £150 but covers the whole of the load area and the back of the seats, then stretches out to cover the tops of the back seats and the sides of the rear doors and the back of the front seats.

Cheers

Comment

I got one off e-bay,cost about £47 inc postage,it came from a company called Camelot.

http://www.camelot-automotive.co.uk/

Comment

Complexion Boot Mat

I've got a complexion boot mat last week. Only £25 + p&p from their website . My brother picked it up as he only lives few miles down the road so no p&p. He got the same one for his disco and cut it to fit.I've left mine as is.
                Attached Files
                I didn't do it !

Comment

Originally posted by molrams
                  I've got a complexion boot mat last week. Only £25 + p&p from their website . My brother picked it up as he only lives few miles down the road so no p&p. He got the same one for his disco and cut it to fit.I've left mine as is.
                  Looks good. What's the site?

Cheers, Nick
                  "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Website

Complexion web address

http://www.complexion-automotive.com/index.html
                    I didn't do it !

Comment

Originally posted by molrams
                      Thanks for that, I'll give em a call,

Cheers, Nick
                      "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Fully Tailored Boot Liners

Hear is a company that makes a fully tailored liner to fit the 4 runner, It fits over the arches, up the sides, hangs over the tailgate, up the rear seats in fact every where but they cost over £100. www.carseatcovers.co.uk Enquire on line and they will send you a brochure and some material smples

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsi
                          Hear is a company that makes a fully tailored liner to fit the 4 runner, It fits over the arches, up the sides, hangs over the tailgate, up the rear seats in fact every where but they cost over £100. www.carseatcovers.co.uk Enquire on line and they will send you a brochure and some material smples
                          Got mine from there. Very good too although somewhat expensive at £150 but then it covers absolutely everything from the tailgate to the back of the front seats including the side panels and doors up to window height.

Cheers

Comment

I just got one of ebay, its a factory fit for 94 gen2's and goes up about 8 inches up the sides. I think its a bit much for what i want so if any of you lot want it for £40 then email me and come to Nottingham and you can have it....i'll post pics soon as i want a flat rubber one .
                            Last edited by Dog_Book; 7 February 2005, 20:37.
                            3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

I can reccommend the complexion ones, i saw one on ebay,;im about 3 miles away so called them,they said if i let them take pics of my surf for there website then i have one for £10,so i did.

Nice bloke,he owns the patent for the patten,been in surf now about a month,well chuffed,nothing moves on it,i put a wheeled hoover in it last week and it never moved an inch,even for £25 which is what thay cost on website thats silly money,well worth it.

Comment

Working...
                              X