roof racks full length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roof racks full length

Hi, I am about to fit a full length rack / luggage carrier. The supplier is Trukrax...Nuneaton. They normally supply commercial vans but are modifying a door fitting to attach two bars across the four doors then two full length bars attach to these and another bar 'sits' on the roof at the back....prices vary ..depends on what you want ...no drilling ...strong.

Hi, any success with this project and do you have any pics?

Comment

Check out Bundabushers website..If correct he modded a full length rack by using 'floating legs' bolted to a ply base
      Last edited by Gizmo; 27 February 2006, 21:43.
      Gaz

Comment

I have been after one of these for ages, please could anyone let me have the contact number for the company, cheers.

I have 2 dogs so need the to put them in the car,the luggage when we go to France then needs to go on a big roof rack, i'm desparate to get hold of one.

Paul.
        French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

Full legnth Roof Rack

I'll be interested to see how you get on.

I'm about to be come the proud owner of my first Surf. It's a 3rd Generation 3.0Ltr

http://www.fourtrackcars.com/Page070.htm

and I need to get a long roof rack on so I can fit an open Canoe on it!!

Good luck
          Fly Man
          AKA the Bloody Butcher

Comment

trukrax had a couple of goes at measuring up my truck to make their racks fit, they sounded quite keen at one point, but they never got back to me to say they had got it sorted... The racks do look good and strong though...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
            X