Boot liners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ecosurf
    I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this one, but RoughtTrax do a liner for the 4Runner (fits Surfs too) that has a lip around the edge. Doesn't stretch up to the windows, but it'd hold more rubble than a standard flat mat. Check it out here.

Cheers ecosurf, had a look @ it,unfortunately lookin for something more robust and higher up the sides but many thanks for the tip, cheers m8.

Comment

Don't rush out and buy one my say so, but I think the short bed (crew cab trucks) hilux pickup bed liner lines up with the wheel arches and rear seat reasonabley well, and will be nice and high, you'll need to trim the lip off round the edge though.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

boot liner

Originally posted by TonyN
        Don't rush out and buy one my say so, but I think the short bed (crew cab trucks) hilux pickup bed liner lines up with the wheel arches and rear seat reasonabley well, and will be nice and high, you'll need to trim the lip off round the edge though.

Thanks TonyN, this is definately a totally new angle to look at, and one very much worth lookin into. But i'm thinking they might be a bit hard to come by,unless you can get them new from somewhere, and i'd wager that would be pricey. Big thanks for the tip m8. See you Monday about 1ish

Comment

Working...
        X