Boot liners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boot liners

Does anyone have any information on Boot liners for 4runners, i.e. types, materials,contacts?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to be boring, but try a search on the forum as i remember this being covered not too long ago.

Comment

just cos you asked nicely!
      http://www.complexion-automotive.com..._Vehicles.html
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Flippin heck Mr chillitt that was quick
        Anyway heres another place to get em.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-HILUX-S...QQcmdZViewItem
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

a mere 2 hours 3 minutes, no flies on me!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by ramstone
            Does anyone have any information on Boot liners for 4runners, i.e. types, materials,contacts?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
            Many thanks to all; Charliemuttley,Chillitt and Sumo. I forgot to mention i'll be throwing large pieces of marble and stone in the back, all to do with me line of work, so need something more robust than the usual rubber mat. Saw something once on ebay aways back that looked like a hard plastic that road right up the wheel arches and even up to the bottom of the windows! Perfect...but i'm guessing very rare, if anyone knows of anything in this vein....i'd carve you a monument!
            P.S. This site is the bollix...luv it, and so glad i bought a 4runner now, thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by ramstone
              Many thanks to all; Charliemuttley,Chillitt and Sumo. I forgot to mention i'll be throwing large pieces of marble and stone in the back, all to do with me line of work, so need something more robust than the usual rubber mat. Saw something once on ebay aways back that looked like a hard plastic that road right up the wheel arches and even up to the bottom of the windows! Perfect...but i'm guessing very rare, if anyone knows of anything in this vein....i'd carve you a monument!
              P.S. This site is the bollix...luv it, and so glad i bought a 4runner now, thanks guys
              I had one of those!!! it was a 4runner one (the same), i sold it and bought a Husky liner....cost around 110 and came from USA
              3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

posted in your other post in wanted parts bud
                I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
                  I had one of those!!! it was a 4runner one (the same), i sold it and bought a Husky liner....cost around 110 and came from USA
                  Cheers Dog_book, i did actually stumble across the one you had in the archives....you sold it back in Feb 2005. And guess what...thats the very thing i'm lookin for.....gutted! why couldn't i have bought me 4runner exactly a year ago!!! If by some amazing stroke of luck you happen to hear of another one going anywhere at anytime...i'd be grateful if you could give me a shout Cheers mate.

Comment

I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this one, but RoughtTrax do a liner for the 4Runner (fits Surfs too) that has a lip around the edge. Doesn't stretch up to the windows, but it'd hold more rubble than a standard flat mat. Check it out here.
                    _______
                    /_/ _ | 0\__
                    \,...__,..._ /
                    _(o)__(o)_

Comment

i found this for you bud pricey but mite be what you wanted http://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbv...ox&prodid=2099
                      Last edited by kiowa; 16 January 2006, 20:33.
                      I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

I ws thinking of stripping the carpets and using pickup bed liner type stuff - any comments?
                        Tim
                        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                          I ws thinking of stripping the carpets and using pickup bed liner type stuff - any comments?
                          its going to be noisy....
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

not the whole car just the boot
                            ive always thought that stuff was a bit spongy?
                            Tim
                            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
                              i found this for you bud pricey but mite be what you wanted http://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbv...ox&prodid=2099

Cheers Kiowa, its mad i stumbled across that one myself around the same time! Its a cracker...but aye a bit pricey!! Thanks m8 for passing that on

Comment

Working...
                              X