lexus lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lexus lights

hi all, has anyone got a set of these lights, i know TAF has(this is a pic of his surf ) but he's not been on the forum for yonks. I need to know if when the fog lights are on, do the brake light show up sufficiently to make them a safe light
    Attached Files

lexus lights?

hi can anyone tell me were i can purchase lexus style lights(not the ornidary clear style)for my LN103 surf 1993,they seem to do them for all other models but not the LN130,also crystal style front inicators.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsteve
      hi can anyone tell me were i can purchase lexus style lights(not the ornidary clear style)for my LN103 surf 1993,they seem to do them for all other models but not the LN130,also crystal style front inicators.
      Have you tried Roughtrax?
      It just does, OK?

Comment

Some here, at the bottom of page

http://www.supertrux.com/acatalog/Cl...il_Lights.html

Comment

theres some on eblag from £55 to £85 just type lexus style in to search and go to their shops etc
          BUT be carefull cos on a lot of them it says for show purposes only and as you know they aint legal and it only takes someone to rear end you and your in the $$$$!
          but of course we aint stupid on here so we would only go for the uk aproved ones now wouldn't we
          at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

Have you tried www.powerful.co.uk ?
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy
              theres some on eblag from £55 to £85 just type lexus style in to search and go to their shops etc
              BUT be carefull cos on a lot of them it says for show purposes only and as you know they aint legal and it only takes someone to rear end you and your in the $$$$!
              but of course we aint stupid on here so we would only go for the uk aproved ones now wouldn't we
              Be more careful because some are c rap and the bulbholders overheat and melt and you have no lights!! Plus they leak and fill with water.

I've replaced 2 rubbish sets lately with the one's we sell after problems.

Apparently a lot got returned to the importer, who sold them as a job lot to someone to get rid of them.

My guess is these are ones that are appearing on fleabay nice and cheap.
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                Be more careful because some are c rap and the buldholders overheat and melt and you have no lights!! Plus they leak and fill with water.

I've replaced 2 rubbish sets lately with the one's we sell after problems.

Apparently a lot got returned to the importer, who sold them as a job lot to someone to get rid of them.

My guess is these are ones that are appearing on fleabay nice and cheap.
                £85 cheap god i gotta repair surfs
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                  £85 cheap god i gotta repair surfs
                  So yours wasn't one of the cheap rubbish ones, you should be glad......

Thats the same price as the quality ones we sell.
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                    So yours wasn't one of the cheap rubbish ones, you should be glad......

Thats the same price as the ones we sell.
                    Bwah rubbish not on my truck mate
                    have to be carefull as the cheapo's not all fit either
                    Last edited by pops; 25 April 2006, 19:34.
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

well i cant $$$$$$ afford them now can i?
                      so if any of you would like to buy me some for my birthday then so be it
                      at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

Working...
                      X