Pioneer audio unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pioneer audio unit

Im sure this question will have been asked before but as I am new to Surfs I could use a little advise.My 92 sssr-x is fitted with a Pioneer AVM-P100 which sounds really good but is only useful for listening to Radio 2 or cds,I have been told that it can be re chipped for the northern hemisphere.Is this likely or should I just ditch it and get a new system? If I get a new head unit can I still use the multi changer from the Pioneer? Many thanks in advance,Rawlinsunshine.

Originally posted by rawlinsunshine
    Im sure this question will have been asked before but as I am new to Surfs I could use a little advise.My 92 sssr-x is fitted with a Pioneer AVM-P100 which sounds really good but is only useful for listening to Radio 2 or cds,I have been told that it can be re chipped for the northern hemisphere.Is this likely or should I just ditch it and get a new system? If I get a new head unit can I still use the multi changer from the Pioneer? Many thanks in advance,Rawlinsunshine.
    http://www.milneroffroad.com/LN130.htm#service

Try here . A radio band expander is what you need. It just plug into the back of your radio.

Comment

Thanks for that,I will give Milners a try,they are only 12 miles up the road from me!

Comment

Working...
      X