KZN185 Clear Indicator Lenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KZN185 Clear Indicator Lenses

Can anyone help me please, I want to get a set of front and side clear indicator lenses, I've been quoted £100 including shipping direct from Japan, does anyone know of any UK suppliers and also if £100 for the front lenses and the side repeater lenses is a sensible price. Also how do I remoce the existing side ones for replacement?

Cheers

Stuart

Originally posted by hailthegreatman
    Can anyone help me please, I want to get a set of front and side clear indicator lenses, I've been quoted £100 including shipping direct from Japan, does anyone know of any UK suppliers and also if £100 for the front lenses and the side repeater lenses is a sensible price. Also how do I remoce the existing side ones for replacement?

Cheers

Stuart
    Keep an eye on Ebay - they are often on there
    Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

Hi m8, just done mine, got the side clear indicaters from http://toyotasurf.co.uk/ and got my front clear indicaters from ebay(america) works out about £30 all in. Hope that helps. Any questions send us a message. Mark

Comment

Cheers

Stuart

Have a look at these - currently on Ebay at:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categor y=10428&item=4533733819&rd=
        Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

Thank You Thank You!

Cheers

Stuart
          Hey Guys,
          Thanks alot for the help, got the front lenses last night on ebay and Roughtracks is just 30 minutes away so I'll be over there at the weekend as I don't fancy paying their rip off postage costs!

Cheers Again

Comment

Working...
          X