ssrx 93 2.4 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ssrx 93 2.4 for sale

Im selling my surf reluctently, wine over grey colour ,wheel carrier and LED break spoiler very nice alloys, bull bars, spot lights and bonnet guard ,excellent condition inside and out air con original mats tv in dash and new jvc sterio.have had a machanic look over it he said it in excellent condition he also noticed that there was a new head the belt was changed at 102km the milage at the moment is 119km which is 74,000 it has cat 2 alarm. well not much more to say its just a stunning vehicle.6 months mot, 6months tax Im looking for £5.000ono

contact Claire

Home Newquay 01637 879950
    mobile 07814 195673
    Last edited by claire; 15 November 2004, 22:00.

You will be very lucky to get 5k Clair.

I had to let my almost minter go for 3.5k after 2 months of advertising.
    Check this link for pics if you like and compare it to yours. same colour and mileage. LINK... http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4323
    Perhaps they go for more in Cornwall, although I was working in Falmouth for 7 weeks up untill 10th Sept and there are quite a few around so I would have thought the prices would be lowish.

Good luck
    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by cheezygrinon
      You will be very lucky to get 5k Clair.

I had to let my almost minter go for 3.5k after 2 months of advertising.
      Check this link for pics if you like and compare it to yours. same colour and mileage. LINK... http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4323
      Perhaps they go for more in Cornwall, although I was working in Falmouth for 7 weeks up untill 10th Sept and there are quite a few around so I would have thought the prices would be lowish.

Good luck
      Steve
      Wish I had been around if it went for 3.5k, lovely motor mate.... AND im in London.
      Looking to get my Surf in Jan/Feb if anyone thinking of selling then?
      Tim
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by claire
        Im selling my surf reluctently, wine over grey colour ,wheel on the back and rear LED break spoiler very nice alloys, bull bars and spot lights ,excellent condition inside and out air con original mats tv in dash and new jvc sterio.have had a machanic look over it he said it in excellent condition he also noticed that there was a new head the belt was changed at 102km the milage at the moment is 119km which is 74,000 it has cat 2 alarm. well not much more to say its just a stunning vehicle.10 months mot, Im looking for £5.000ono

contact Claire

Home Newquay 01637 879950
        mobile 07814 195673
        Stealer Dealers are asking £6500 on a 2.4 So 5K isnt that bad
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

it is when your skint
          tim
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

not selling

Ive decided i can't go through with selling it i love it to much.Especialy if i cant get near £5000 what other vehicle of this quality could you get for that kind of money a fiesta costs more.

Comment

Sorry you are having trouble selling it. That must be a month you've been trying now. Its good that you are keeping it though, they are a great tool. I miss mine even though the replacement is more fun, and they are still the best looking 4x4 out there.

Comment

Working...
              X