yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf for sale in Fife Scotland, needs fuel pump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf for sale in Fife Scotland, needs fuel pump.

Hi guys, toe in the water here. Also its snowy right now, so form an orderly queue please

Bought this great truck a couple of years ago, and loved it. Sadly the fuel pump is now leaking, a good drip every second - and it looks like it is from the back/base so I don't think it can be fixed without the pump being removed.

We have just inherited a very healthy impreza wagon to use as a winter vehicle, (long story), and I have too much else going on, so the truck probably needs to go to someone with the time and space to fix it.

I bought it cos it was that nice blue colour, had no rust underneath, had cool wheels and had had the cylinder head done. Since then I put a full turbo-back exhaust on it for MOT (£600 job) and replaced the rear window motor. The window now goes up and down great with direct 12V, it just needs a switch rigging up. It had no other issues and always drove fine, and is just hilariously able in hugely deep snow!

It is in great nick inside and out - just a couple of scratches here and there. So clean underneath for a 20 year old, and I had it sprayed underneath with waste oil when I first got it. 4wd and Air con all working fine...Main cosmetic issue is that the chrome bumpers have succumbed to the usual rust since the pic was taken. The way its sitting makes it look like it has the saggy arse syndrome, but its just the sand!

I want to keep it and do the pump, finish the window and replace the chrome - but its going to take a while before I get time, and its going to deteriorate just sitting there. So, give me a shout if youre interested to have a look, or to get more photos - we live near Cupar.

It has the head work and new exhaust, nice interior and no rust - so I'm hoping for 4 figures for it. Otherwise I'll probably fix it. Probably. After I fix all the other old cars I have about the place, that is....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Johnny Graham; 27 January 2013, 14:47.

Does the truck start? Can you post some pictures of its current condition.

Thanks
    Brian

Comment

Hi Brian, yep started fine last time I ran it. It is pretty much in the same condition apart from the rusty bumpers. I tried to cover the rusty bits in the chrome with stonechip paint, with varying success..

I know I'm not very organised for the sale, but wanted to get it up for sale whilst the snow was about! I will take some pics in situ and of the interior in th next few days. In the meantime, more holiday snaps...

Cheers
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X