For sale
    ’95 2nd gen surf 3.0lt SSR-X
    130000miles
    3 Months MOT
    9 Months Tax

Good points.

Never been offroad.
    Cylinder head replaced 30000miles ago
    Thermostat, radiator, top and bottom hoses replaced at the same time as the head. A/C system removed at the same time as the head was done, all parts working when removed and come with the truck.
    Rear heater bypassed at the same time as the head replaced.
    Doesn’t use a drop of coolant and only uses the usual amount of oil
    Bodywork in good condition overall.
    Everything works as it should.
    2” suspension lift fitted 6 months ago with rancho shocks, desert fox torsion bars and roughtrax coils
    Wheels spacers 30mm
    Full Powerflow S/S exhaust with side exit through rear n/s bumper the whole system is really tucked up under the truck so no risk of fouling offroad.
    High quality Towbar with single electrics only ever used to tow a tiny trailer with next to no weight in it. (tip runs, bikes and bootfairs)
    Warn free wheeling hubs
    Stainless steel braided brake pipes
    EGR removed
    New Rancho steering damper

Comes with;
    New front brake discs in box and ready to fit
    New set of front bronze hub bushes ready to fit
    Used intercooler from a Merc. Sprinter van ready to fit. (huge)
    New oem quality aux. tranny cooler ready to fit.
    6xoriginal style alloy wheels
    5xmodular alloy wheels
    Full hard plastic boot liner.
    New throttle body gasket set ready to fit
    New cam cover gasket ready to fit
    One spare front N/S wheels arch without bumper moulding
    One spare rear o/s wheel arch
    Free spare wheel mounted 2 bike carrier
    Runway enduro 31x10.5 3 brand new 1 not new but never used (used to be the spare)
    All steering components are newly fitted except the pump and box.
    New u/j joints on rear prop shaft.
    Turbo boost gauge fitted for diagnostic reasons (I had plans to go over land to Marocco) unfortunately in a chavtastic colour but there is a replacement Tim gauge which compliments the colour of the original dials.
    The car has been serviced every 3000 miles without fail .
    Brand new very heavy duty battery in the n/s space and a solid, to spec. battery in the o/s space.

Bad bits

The one not new tyre which used to be the spare is oval from being on the rear carrier for 4 years.

The Roughtrax supplied pitman arm splines don’t match the splines on the steering box so the steering which has been centred doesn’t have equal full lock. But does function well in every other respect.

The cam cover gasket and throttle body gasket need fitting but these are the only two sources of very minor oil leaks, The surf has never left a single drop of oil anywhere it has been parked no matter how long it has been left there.
    Scratches to the front n/s wheel arch and slight damage to the rear o/s wheel arch but as has been mentioned before there are the replacements for these.

No stereo.

Selling due to another baby on the way, which means there just isn’t the room for everyone.
    Otherwise I’d be keeping it.
    The car has never let me down in any way even when it had major cracks in the cylinder head.

everything for £2000 ono.

The Chrome on the bumpers is all solid.
    Last edited by Long way 'round; 25 June 2012, 12:30. Reason: Spelling and Grammar

Do we get any pictures?
    Auto or manual?
    Still Can't believe I own a Hilux

Comment

Pictures on their way. Auto in met. blue.

Thanks for looking.

Tel: 07588 518853

Comment

any photos

Comment

Photos

Sorry for the wait, been on holiday.

Also has an adjustable panhard rod from Australia.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Long way 'round; 25 June 2012, 18:05.

Comment

Hello Jason. If you are willing, I would be interested in buying some of your additional components seperately. Namely, the 5 spare wheel rims, the transmission cooler, and the boot liner. Are the wheels 2, or 3 peice, in construction, and how wide are the rims? What size is the cooler? If you are interested, would it be possible to post a few pics of the items with any further information that you may have?.....Many thanks....Mick.
            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Hey Jason. Further to our phone conversation the other day, I've been thinking about those wheels. If the centres will definitely reverse on the rims, I am still interested in buying them. Would there be any chance of posting a few pics of them, front and back from a few different angles? Also forgot to ask you about the oil cooler. What are the dimensions, and how many cooling rows? Any pics? Maybe we can do a deal and include the load liner. If you let me know, I can ring you again when it's convenient.
              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
              X