3.0td SSR-X March 94 (L). Dk Blue. A1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0td SSR-X March 94 (L). Dk Blue. A1

Magnificent Blue Surf. I've found a car, so want to sell this weekend. I'd accept £5600 if someone turns up with the cash this weekend.

A Superb Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-X, 3.0TD, 1st registered in March 1994 (L), and is a chrome bumper edition.

Its finished in metallic dark blue with stunning chrome detailing to the sides, which really turns heads, without being gaudy. The car has been well looked after, and has a unmarked interior (non smokers). Its covered a mere 75000 Kms (45000 miles).

The Car has a Powerful 3.0 Turbo Diesel Engine, a Swithcable Sports Automatic Gearbox, with 4 Wheel Drive High/Low.

It has an extensive specification which includes;

Gorgeous Alloy Wheels with very good tyres (including spare), Chrome Bumpers and Mirrors, Factory Fitted Electric Sunroof, Air Conditioning, Electric Windows & Wing Mirrors, Central Locking, Wood Dash and Interior Trim, Factory Fitted Sidesteps, Parking Mirror, Jaos Sports Mud Flaps. 4 Wheel Drive Gearbox, Economy/Power Switchable Drive, Adjustable Suspension. It has a Cat 1 Immobiliser (insurance approved), 9 Months MOT, 3 Months Tax, A Brand New Quality Alpine Stereo, with Remote, Boot Mounted CD Autochanger and JBL Speakers, An Unused Toyota Tool Kit, Individual Rear Heating Controls and Even Cup Holders, I've even got the flare if you want it. It would be easier to list what it doesn't have.

The car has been serviced and tested, mechanically and electrically to ensure that no faults exist and any inspection is welcome. The car is located in Chelmsford, and you are welcome to view the car, with an accompanied test drive (by appointment), and rest assured it will be cleaned to pristine when you collect it.

To ensure complete honesty it has 2 small faults, very slight wear to the seat bolster, where I slide out (i'm a shortarse),and a slight dent to the rear panel, which is virtually unnoticable (I have attached a picture). I can get this repaired (quoted £100)

This is my own car, which I am only selling to move up to a Gen 3, It is absolutely A1 as you can see from the pictures, and I defy anyone to find a better example.

It won't let me load pictures as file is too big, e-mail me for pictures at davey.knowles@virgin.net

I'm looking for £5800 or £5600 without the stereo.
    Last edited by davey.knowles; 23 April 2004, 20:23. Reason: PRICE

This one is sold, got 3 more coming on the boat if your interested

Hi,
    My beautiful surf was sold today at the asking price no less. Anyway, I've got three more that are winging their way to old blighty as we speak. 2 x 3.0 ltr (93) and a 2.4 (93). All 3 are around the 52-60k miles mark, in colours wine/grey, and blue. They have been hand selected in Japan and are in very good condition.

Give me a call on 07957 641641. If your interested, they arrive next tuesday (14/5/04). I'll be looking for about £4300 - £4500, MOT'd, registered and ready to go.

Thanks
    Dave

Comment

Working...
    X