1993 SSR-G 2.4 TD auto for a quick sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 SSR-G 2.4 TD auto for a quick sale

Hi all, I'm new to the board here but I hope I can see my Surf off to a good home.

It's a 1993 (K reg) 2.4 TD SSR-G automatic, 116,000k and in good condition for its age.

I'm looking for £1950 for a quick sale, as with an expanding family I need to move on to an estate car. Maybe one of you will have more opportunity to take it off road than I have.

The MOT is valid until the end of March 08 and it's taxed to Sept this year.

The vehicle is clean and tidy inside. It has Recaro sports seats, air con, the electric windows, rear window and sunroof all work fine. Kenwood Japanese tape / cd stereo, the numbers on the radio stations aren't what you'd expect but you can find all the stations!

Toad immobiliser.

Alloy wheels and good all terrain tyres, as you can see in the pictures. I also have the bull bars with fog lights but they're not attached. There is some rust on the bull bars though.

I am in Somerset if you want to arrange a viewing. You can call me on 07966 198110 or email f.ohagan@gmail.com if I can answer any more questions.

Thanks for looking
    Fiann
Working...
X