1991 Surf 2.4TD SSR-X with blown head gasket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 Surf 2.4TD SSR-X with blown head gasket

My wife's Surf has blown the head gasket again. Since we've owned it (under 2 years!) it's had a new head and a recent complete replacement engine. I can't afford to spend any more money on it.

It's grey metallic, in good all-round condition, with 5 good alloys and tyres. All the electrics work (except the tailgate window, which has a life of its own) and is a pleasure to drive when it's working properly. It has about 10 months' MoT left, and the only thing I want out of it is the stereo.

You'd need to collect it from Cornwall, but I'm looking for hundreds, rather than thousands of pounds for it. Any offer considered. Boo-hoo.

Rodh

Rod

i would be interested providing I can get it shipped up,I will PM you re the price.

Comment

Did you fit new or reconditioned engine.Have you any pictures and how much do you want.

Comment

Sorry, Troutmaster - subject to cheque clearance, looks like it's sold.

Rodh

Comment

I got it yesterday,what a cracker! , not the head well have not had time to investigate that yet.

Comment

Andy

Glad you like it. Good luck with head problems - it'll make someone a very nice car (just not me!).

Rod

Comment

Working...
            X