1996 Surf (New Shape)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Surf (New Shape)

Please come and have a look at my Surf if you are looking for a good one. It is the new shape (1996) It is pretty much immaculate inside and out - the only blemishes are on the alloys which are beginning to corrode as they all do. It also needs a new radio aerial - other that the it is mint. It has a CD / radio, Aircon, sunshine roor, rear spoiler, heated fuel filter (factory fitted), stainless steel exhaust, power mirrors, automatic gearbox, tow bar (used for towing small garder trailer), outside temperature sensor, boot liner.. etc

The spare wheel is located under the vehicle - this in my view is a big plus - I have had one before with the spare on the back door and it becomes a real hassle having to move it every time you want to put something in the boot. I waiting a long time to buy one with the spare located underneath as they are quite rare.

I have all the MOTs from 2003 when it was imported into this country. The mileage is in KMs - 120,000 KMs is just over 74,000 Miles - the speedo reads in miles per hour. I have documentary evidence of all the servicing that has been carried out and receipts for bits and bobs it has needed over the years. The only work (besides servicing) which I have had done, was to replace the front brake discs and pads. The aircon is ice cold - the sunshine roof works - everything is in great condition.

I am looking for £4700 ono - I am located in Stone, Staffordshire (postcode ST15) I am 10 minutes from the M6 junction 14 or 15 - less than an hour from Birmingham and Manchester. Please call me on 07971 553443 if you want to know more. If you are the winning bidde and coming to collect, I will be pleased to collect you from the station (Stafford or Stoke on Trent)
    1996 3rd generation surf

I need to sell as I have bought my next car - I will accept £3999 - This is my best price. You are saving a couple of grand compared to a dealer. The car is genuine - come and see for yourself.
    1996 3rd generation surf

Comment

Still for Sale?

Comment

Working...
      X