yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SURF 2.4 with modified head.. Excellent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SURF 2.4 with modified head.. Excellent!

Help toyney achieve her dream of owning her own home by buying her very excellent surf.

its a 2.4 in dark blue, it had a new modified head fitted by TonyN last year and hasnt missed a beat since. ( its also been serviced by him recently)
    Its got decent fuel economy as surfs go and has been treated well. Its had an easy life with me, carting pristine track racing pushbikes around to a velodrome, along with my chihuahua called Banjo. Its done a few long trips across France with a canoe on the roof and that about sums up my total usage in the past 18months. kilometerage is currently 166000km ( around 100k miles)

It has a big wallet full of japanese and english service history as well as the japanese manual, I can throw in a english workshop manual as well, it has tax until the end of December and Mot until 3rd March 2007. It was imported about 3 years ago and has had one other british owner before me.
    It has two new tyres as well as two fairly new tyres, and the spare is good too. ( underslung) It has all the original tools in the tool roll as well as the jack and long bar. it recently had a new back section of the exhaust fitted too.
    The back window works fine, ive serviced it regularly and all the electrics work fine too.

the only things not currently working are the air coditioning, which needs regassing and the switch inside to lower the rear window. ( it works from the key at the door) The rear bumper isnt pristine, its got some corrosion and ive removed a rubbish paint job from the previous owner so all can be seen clearly on the original chrome.

basically its ready to go. its not perfect, but show me a surf that is. Im honest with my description with both good and bad points. That way you know exactly what youre getting.
    I paid £3850 in spring 2005 for it, and im asking around £2000 or offers threabouts

give me a call if you want to view, its in South Croydon at the moment but it could be taken north in the direction of Chesterfield if needed.

tel: 07770 437267 or email: miss.moneypenny@ukgateway.net

thanks

Jayne
    Last edited by Toyney; 19 January 2007, 19:09. Reason: more pics
    she's no angel

It is very nice, but I'm not buying, just helping to put the ad back on the front page.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      It is very nice, but I'm not buying, just helping push my post count up.
      is what you meant to say.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

It is very nice, but I'm not buying, just helping push my post count up.
        What Tony said
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Am I in the lead yet?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            Am I in the lead yet?
            Yes but you dont half post some CR4P
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Woo Hoo!

Comment

Im also selling my roof bars separately... if anyone wants them they are £50, in decent nick, only used once since i bought them from... ooh, from someone on here I forget which chap it was.

they look like thule bars, but arent, they are a different make but same principle of attachment.
                she's no angel

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
                  Im also selling my roof bars separately... if anyone wants them they are £50, in decent nick, only used once since i bought them from... ooh, from someone on here I forget which chap it was.

they look like thule bars, but arent, they are a different make but same principle of attachment.
                  got any pics of them jayne ??
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

i will have some pics this afternoon, if you drop me a blank email I will reply with the pics
                    she's no angel

Comment

c'mon, my offer has been accepted on my houseboat... I could really do with selling my surf, please pass the word around as its really not a bad surf at all. I reduced the price to £2000ono

my roof bars are for sale on fleabay if anyone wants to make me an offer.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...8826&rd=1&rd=1
                      Last edited by Toyney; 19 January 2007, 19:09.
                      she's no angel

Comment

surf is now on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...6706&rd=1&rd=1
                        she's no angel

Comment

I suppose it would be rude to buy it and gut it for spares to rebuild my 2nd gen?? He he he !
                          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

yes that would be rude, but at least you know its got a decent engine!
                            just one day left on the auction...

i hope somebody wants to buy my surf, i could really do with the money to pay for the moorings and the work I need to do on my new house (boat). surveys done, price is agreed, all ive got to do now is sign the paperwork and thats me sorted for a mortgage for the next 10 years.

better than chucking it away on rent forever though ay!

I wonder if TonyN is any good with inboard diesel engines... because this ones got a lovely beta marine diesel, with a whopping 40hp... its a little bit slower than the surf at a max speed of 6mph... I could moor it over at Basingstoke too...
                            she's no angel

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmm

If my insurance get the finger out and settle me up for my Laguna II i may be giving you a call soon

cheers
                              Ray

Comment

Working...
                              X