• Time
  • Show
Clear All

???

HI fine thats OK we all make mistakes.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

back on the market

My surf is back up for sale due to very unfortunate circumstances in the purchasers position, which are personal and i wouldnt like to post.

I can assure everyone that the sale did not fall through because of any problems with the vehicle, this is a truelly great example and any1 looking for one will not be disapointed £4000 ono. Mail me or preferebly txt/ call me on 07813 688515 with any questions.
      Last edited by southsurfer; 28 April 2006, 08:58. Reason: back on the market

Comment

Hi guys

unfortunately the prospective purchaser has had to pull out due to personal reasons in which i wouldnt like to plaster all over the forum, but i can tell you it was a total shock to him and has changed the situation somewhat.

Anybody interested at £4000 o.n.o

I can say that i can assure anyone that the sale did not fall through because of anything to do with the vehicle. Please get in touch if you are interested by mail or preferebly on 07813 688515.

Thanks

Simon

Comment

Back on the market

Due to some very unfortunate circumstances on the purchasers side, which i would not like to post ob the forum my surf is now back up for sale, £4000 o.n.o

I can say that the sale did not fall through because of any problems with the vehicle. Please contact me by mail or preferebly by Mobile 07813 688 515, if you are interested.

Comment

Any Offers??

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
              X