Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L plate Blue 3.0l SSRX for sale

l Reg 3.0l SSRX TD Auto fter 4.5 Years of owning her

Dark Blue, S/R E/W adjustable suspension, front A-Bar with spots bug gaurd, wind gaurds on windows, Rear wheel carrier with Stainless/ colour coded centre disk, rear spoiler with brake light, Grabber AT tyres. Meta Alarm with remote locking and window closers, upgraded stereo with amps, Kenwood cd head unit, 10 disk muliplay and upgraded component speaks, all kenwood (6 inch 3 ways in the back. Privacy glass. 80K miles. stunning example of this 4x4, If you are looking for a surf this is the one for you, first to see will buy.

Its in very good condition and has been a really reliable for me aver the last 4.5 years. Theres no tow bar so it hasnt towed a thing and has been very, very well looked after. i have replaced the batteries, the rear shocks and the Cambelt since i have had it and has been regularly serviced.

She needs to go to a good home, reluctant but necessary sale. im selling because if just got myself a new job which will mean i will be driving for about 2.5 hours a day and i wont be ablr to afford to run her. £4000 or near-ish offer.

Call simon on 07813 688515, more pictures on request.

Thanks Guys
    Attached Files
    Last edited by southsurfer; 25 April 2006, 07:35. Reason: buyer had to pull out see latest reply

now Lowered to £4000 o.n.o Come on guys this is a great example

Comment

surf

hi ya .
      have been looking for a surf for some time .never been able to see one on the road and talk to the owner to get any idea of them what does it do to the gallon ect.yours is in my range and is just the set i would like .
      thanks ade

Comment

z9, if you tell us where you are one of us might slow down and wave as we go past!
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

sorry about the late reply, work has been getting in the way. ill tell you all i can if you want to give me a buzz, would only be too happy to help. As you can see from the pics she is a really nice example, wish i didnt have to sell to be honest but thats life!!

If you are lucky you might get around 25 mpg but she hovers more around 20-23. look forward to your call. Thanks
          Last edited by southsurfer; 2 April 2006, 17:10.

Comment

Southsurfer, if your not in a hurry to sell I would love to buy your surf. Just waiting for my loan money to come through, have signed all documents etc just waiting for the cheque + a few days to clear it. If you havent sold her give me a call (Simon) on (07795) 298505...

Comment

Black Or Blue

Hi l know it sounds stupid l have a March 1995 3.0ltre manual in black it would go on a "M" plate unregistered, l MOT,D it last year and have not got round to registering it, l forgot about it. Also l have 94 "L" reg 4Runner 3litre petrol with a gas coversion on taxed and tested in BLACK.
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                Hi l know it sounds stupid l have a March 1995 3.0ltre manual in black it would go on a "M" plate unregistered, l MOT,D it last year and have not got round to registering it, l forgot about it. Also l have 94 "L" reg 4Runner 3litre petrol with a gas coversion on taxed and tested in BLACK.
                wow
                i wish i could just forget about having a motor laying about lol lol lol
                if you have forgot about it then it must be cheap
                mail me the price and details please m8
                at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

Forgetting

Hi firstly which 1 do want to know about, secondly they are more than what you say you have to spend.
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                    Hi firstly which 1 do want to know about, secondly they are more than what you say you have to spend.
                    3ltr manual
                    as for the cash well . . . i may just have a couple extra quid on its way
                    at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

Black Surf

Hi both are BLACK, both are 3litre and both are manual, 1 is diesel and the other petrol/LPG.
                      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Hi,

I would be interested to hear about both surfs you have, could you send a couple of pics and thier respective prices.

Thanks...

Comment

i will give you a call shortly cueball for a chat. as for other people trying to sell there vehicles through my advert, why dont you pay the advert money like me
                          Last edited by southsurfer; 2 April 2006, 17:14.

Comment

Originally posted by southsurfer
                            i will give you a call shortly cueball for a chat. as for other people trying to sell there vehicles through my advert, why dont you pay the advert money like me
                            Hi read the "Wanted Surf" adds and you will see l was replying to 1 of them and put the reply in the wrong section by mistake which l have stated
                            Live Life To The Full

Comment

not on this thread you havent and i havent read the surfs wanted section, maybe i should have but i would assume that if people were looking they would come to me rather than me go to them. Sorry if it were a misunderstanding but wasnt clear from where i was sitting. Enough said
                              Last edited by southsurfer; 3 April 2006, 10:16.

Comment

Working...
                              X