Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 M Reg SSR X LTD 3.0 Manual for sale in Scotland

1995 M Reg SSR X Ltd 3.0TD Manual for sale in Scotland

It is with great sadness that I am putting my Surf up for sale . I have just moved jobs and can no longer get the train to work and have a 60 mile commute in each direction, so unfortunately it's back to using the Clio DCi for the trip and my finance manager ('er indoors) has deemd the Surf surplus to requirements.

I have had the vehicle from first import by Mackay Trading in Edinburgh. It has done around 72,000 miles and is in great condition. The speedo and Milometer has been fully converted to miles by the dealer . It is blue over silver and has a nice chunky chrome bullar. The interior is in very good nick with no rips or the likes on any of the seats or carpets. It has a pioneer double din cd/md unit that has had the band expander malarkey, and a nice set of kenwood speakers that are suspended from the roof in the back. It has a nearly new set of Colway ATs 31/10.50/15 tyres on a nice set of alloys. The full jack set up is also present.
    It has a few months MOT and Tax left.

I am looking for around £5500 ono.
    The vehicle is in St Andrews Fife.
    If you are interested or have any questions you can reach me at:
    rixtar@tiscali.co.uk

PS I will post some pics at the weekend.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rixtar; 19 March 2006, 18:07. Reason: Attaching Pics

Sorry for the delay in photos but she was uder a load of snow last weekend, hopefully get them up tomorrow!

cheers

Rixtar

Comment

New Super Low Price

£4995

Comment

a friend near kinross is on and off looking for a surf - but 4995 is high for a 95 3.0 TD - you can get 3rd gen's for that kind of money
        Landcruiser Colorado
        Sub. Forester

Comment

Working...
        X