yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf 4 sale by nowtleft reduced in price.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf 4 sale by nowtleft reduced in price.

Done homework and realised how much money I have lost on it:-(

Have a look....it is excellent condition now head replaced with new one. Roof rack has to be seen to be believed!

Rich

Umm where are the details?
    Is it a 3.0, in your post to my wanted you state that it is not an auto, this is good, do you have any pictures etc?
    Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtdog
      Umm where are the details?
      Is it a 3.0, in your post to my wanted you state that it is not an auto, this is good, do you have any pictures etc?
      here??

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showthread.php?t=1719
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Ahhhh!
        Thanks for the efforts, but it was realy a 3.0 Manual I was after, it will be doing a lot of towing, and the man gearbox is a must!

All the best,

Dog
        Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Ahhhh!
          Thanks for the efforts, but it was realy a 3.0 Manual I was after, it will be doing a lot of towing, and the man gearbox is a must!

All the best,

Dog

Why ? is manual a must for towing .

Comment

Ahhhh!

All the best,

Dog
            Having done a reasonable amt of towing over the years with a variety of vehicles, I'd have to say an Auto wins most every time. Especially if heavy loads and/or hills are involved.
            The general concensus here in the past has also been that autos are best for towing. Are you really sure it 'must' be a manual?
            Also from a more general viewpoint having owned both manual 2.4 and auto 3.0 Surfs, the auto 3.0 has much better response and tractability etc etc.
            Maurice
            Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

When I was buying mine the only concern I had was the gearbox, I was firmly a man man (fnar fnar). I deliberated over whether i would have the right gear when exiting fast corners etc. etc. and my mate ended up saying 'how fast are you actually going to go in your 2 ton offroader' - fair point.

Since getting it I can honestly say that an auto box is fab. I've towed boats and cars with no problems at all.
              '94 3.0TD SSR-G Limited Green over Silver, mmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

Working...
              X