Mama Smurf for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mama Smurf for sale

Very reluctant sale of Mama Smurf. She is a 2.4 SSR-X diesel automatic. Unfortunately my big woofer is having problems getting in and out and is refusing to use the ramp I bought! Her poor legs are giving her trouble now and the jumping is adding to her problems, so a boring estate car it has to be!

Back to the Surf………. She is black over silver with 144k km (90k miles) on the clock and I am the first owner since import. Has very recently been fitted with a new head (not recon) with receipt of £1150 to prove. Also receipt for purchase price of £6595 and £250 Thatcham 1 alarm when bought in October 2004. The MOT expires mid October, but another one can be arranged. It’s is a good clean car with no obvious bad scratches or dents and has never been a problem other than the head going kapput, but it’s all better now!

I am open to SERIOUS offers. Although I am looking for a quick sale, I am not that desperate that I will sell it for silly money. I also know I paid too much when I originally bought it and by no means expect to get my money back.

I live in South Lincolnshire and you are more than welcome to view afternoons and evenings. Please e-mail me at mastiffmum@hotmail.co.uk

Kim

Update
    Took her for the MOT yesterday (friday 16th sept) and she sailed through
    Personal plate NOT included in sale, in the process of having it changed now
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mastiff Mum; 17 September 2005, 11:24.

126 views and no offers !!!!!!

Think of the poor woofer

Comment

Well, a couple of silly offers from ebay/autotrader but still no sale.

Big woofer has been to the vets and it looks like she has ligament ruptures to both her knees on her back legs. (I am seriously trying for the sympathy vote here !!!) I really do need to sell as new car is coming next week.
      The lowest I am willing to go down to is £3800. She's a tidy motor and very reliable and I feel worth the money

Comment

Desperate bump !!!

Comment

Bumped AGAIN !!!!

New car is here and paid for on credit card, woofer in cambridge hospital having £2500 operation, seriously desperate now !!!

Mama smurf sitting on driveway waiting for her new owner. Come on guys, someone make me an offer. PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSEEEEEEE

Comment

ahhh....poor you, poor woofer, poor smurf (in no particular order). I would love to make a sympathy bid but have its twin on our drive already. You do get sympathy vote though.....it looks beautiful...!! If we get any admiring glances we make sure to mention you....GOOD LUCK...
            Naomi
            AKA - Mamadwyvin
            www.greenhands.co.uk

Comment

Whoah...Nice ride! That's just what i'm looking for, and if it didn't have an auto box then i'd give you £3800 cash as soon as I saw it There's always simething isn't there
              ––––•(-• Blueberry Skint •-)•––––

Comment

Still for sale?

Hi, just wondered if Mama Smurf might still be for sale - looks like mine will be written off after a 78year old biddy ran into me yesterday (unless you are blind, how can you not see a surf in front of you... I ask you!).
                Grateful I was in such a solid car and not willing to revert to standard tin can.

Comment

Working...
                X